Restaurant opened in Venice in 1954 by Fulvio Rado and for 35 years managed by his son Lucius. Derived from an ancient Venetian Osteria characterized by the presence of an ancient vine, has always been the style and quality in traditional dishes. It is often visited by people from the world of entertainment and culture that prefer to find a casual atmosphere and attentive service and fast. The customer, however, is heterogeneous and the environment with its ability lends itself to many situations. The nine rooms are decorated with many paintings of famous Italian contemporary painters. Located in Venice in one of the most beautiful of the beautiful lagoon city, the "Trattoria Alla Madonna" gives his welcome. Its location in the heart of the old town near the "Rialto bridge" fosters the supply of raw materials of absolute freshness due to its proximity to the fish market, fruit and vegetable, carefully processed. Every day, fish and vegetables are carefully chosen with care and attention to ensure you always tasty dishes rich in tradition.