We are inviting you to come to the II International Folklore Festival in
from 01 - 04 May 2014
The ensembles from France, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Macedonia, Romania etc. have already participated at the Festival
01 May 2014 Arrival of the group at Paris in the morning... Panoramic tour of the city, the first walk and exploring the city...Check into the hotel. ... Accommodation of the group. After a short rest and break, going by underground to Quartier Latin and introduction to the bohemian district of the city... A walk in the Ile de la Cite to the Palais de Justice and Notre - Dame … Return to the hotel. Overnight stay.
02 May 2014 Breakfast. After breakfast optional visit to the magnificent palace of Versailles from the sixteenth century, which was the residence of King Louis XIV, who was also called – the King of Sun. Visiting the most famous castle in the world, a perfect example of French baroque, which was built for the enjoyment of the kings of France... Walk through the beautiful elegant parks... Return to Paris. . . Overnight stay.
03 May 2014 Breakfast. After breakfast continued tour of Paris: Montparnasse Tower (optional entry), Les Invalides, Champ - de - Mars, Alexander III Bridge, the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero Square, Moulen Rouge, Montmartre, basilica Sacre - Couer, Place du Tertre, Opera Garnier… In the evening the optional one-hour Seine River cruise by panoramic boat is provided and followed by an optional visit to Eiffel Tower, with a panoramic view of Paris… Preparations for the performance. Sound check. A cocktail for the Presidents and ensemble representatives!
The performance of the cultural-artistic societies. Awarding of diplomas …... Return to the hotel. Overnight stay.
04 May 2014 Breakfast. Leaving the hotel. Last day in Paris you can use for an optional visit to the famous EURO DYSNEYLAND PARK. A large number of attractions for all ages … Visit the unique entertainment park in Europe with unlimited enjoyment in all the attractions and attending show programs, as well as a special parade… Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy in a fantastic and memorable fun. Or, spend this day exploring the many cultural sites, as well as shopping in Paris, where you can take advantage of free time to experience the magic of Parisian streets full of exclusive department stores… Leaving beautiful Paris till next year !!!!!!!!!
Participation fee is:
119 euros – in the hotels like Etap** and Ibis **
135 euros – in the hotels like Quality Rosny ***, Interhotel Rueil ***, Comfort Rosny ***, Qualys Ruel ***, Quality Nantnerre***…
(Payment will be made in several installments )
The cost includes:
- Accomodation in the chosen hotel in París based on 3 nights with breakfast in 1/3 rooms (Surcharge for 1/2 room is 5 € per person per night)
- Letter of invitation
- Free arrangement on each 25th member
The cost does not include:
- There is a possibility of additional charges for the extra day in Paris, according to the hotel 30 – 35 €
- Also we can arange overnight stay in way to Paris and way back from Paris in Italy, Austria or Germany – depend of hotel and date – from 25 – 35 €
- Optional excursions (tours of Versailles is 15 € + ticket – for children till 18 year or 26 year, depends of country, entry is free, the Eiffel Tower 14 – 15 € till second floar, the Louvre 15 €, Dyznilend 45 € ( till 25 year old ) - 55 € ( more then 25 year old ) with ticket and transport , a boat ride on river Sena 10 € ..) the cost of all excursions depends on the number of applicants for a trip, ticket prices at the moment, the cost of booking, transportation, guides …
- there is a possibility of additional charges for lunch or dinner in Paris ( 7 € – 15 €)
- travel insurance
- travel expenses, parking at the hotel, vignettes, tolls...
Contact : Arif Sonmez