Vince Watson / Amsterdam (Rekids, Planet E, Tresor, Mule, Everysoul, Delsin, Bio, Fcom, Ibadan, Bullet:Dodge, Urban Torque)
Moondance festival predstavlja prvi u nizu promo tuluma Fly 2 Moondance koji će se zbiti u klubu Mikser 12.4.
Prvo pa muško! Škotski underground DJ/producent s amsterdamskom adresom po prvi put u Hrvatskoj! I to live!
Od 1996. Vinceova produkcija izlazi na nekoliko utjecajnih i bitnih techno etiketa kao što su: Planet e, Tresor, Delsin, Poker Flat, Tronic, Bio... Vince ima reputaciju konkretnog i originalnog techno DJ-a čija glazba nadilazi kategoriju DJ tool performera. Njegova autorska glazba je uvijek groovy i moćna, no istovremeno melodična i atmosferična. Vince Watson je podjednako zanimljiv i atraktivan kao DJ i kao live performer.
Da stvar bude zanimljivija, uz Mr Watsona će nastupiti i Darko J ( www.neodetroit.com ), Mario Novak (Pitch Vinyl shop), Ivan Komlinović te pokretač i vlasnik festivala Pero Fullhouse.
Ulaznice u pretprodaji po cijeni od 50 kn @ www.entrio.hr te 60 kn na blagajni kluba.
No to nije sve!
Svaka 20. ulaznica (s brojevima na kraju 20,40,60...) kupljena na blagajni kluba dobit će dvodnevnu festivalsku ulaznicu.
Rekids, Planet E, Tresor, Mule, Everysoul, Delsin, Bio, Fcom, Ibadan, Bullet:Dodge, Urban Torque. (Amsterdam)
More information at http://www.vincewatson.com
DJ-ing began for Vince Watson at his school’s weekend discos with a selection of hip-hop and early house records filling his box. He worked up a collection unlike any other young DJ, in between visits to the Royal Academy for Art, Music and Drama in Glasgow for piano lessons, before electronic and ambient music grabbed his attention.
These influences are all clear in his productions which are elegant and seductive with emotional ambiences generated by his skills of manipulating a keyboard, to bring complex multichords and dense yet fully melodic patches to contemporary dance music. While the Summer of Love was in full swing, Watson was in his bedroom honing his skills and immersing himself in electronic music, taking influence from some of the genre’s greatest composers like Herbie Hancock, Derrick May and French showman Jean Michel Jarre.
He began experimenting with a new technology – MIDI – and slowly gathered the necessary equipment needed to record his own tracks. Dave Angel picked up one of Watson’s first demos and signed him to his label Rotation in 1995, where he released the 1st Innovations EP, and the pair set-up a residency at The Arena in Glasgow – opportunities which saw his name make waves in the techno scene.
He helped facilitate the house-techno cross over at the end of the Millennium with his debut LP Biologique. It carried with it Bubbles and seminal track Mystical Rhythm, which still holds classic status on dance floors across the world.
His work caused a catatonic impact in the global electronic scene for setting a personal hypnotic perspective of groovy, melody and atmospheric sounds. He followed this up in with Moments in Time on New York’s legendary Ibadan label, along with Alola Records in the UK, gaining worldwide recognition as one of techno’s leading producers and live acts.
Two years later Watson released Echoes From the Future: View to the Past and Sublimina, demonstrating his diversity and dexterity by trying, successfully, to breathe new life into electronica, and continued with The eMotion Sequence on Delsin.
His own label, Bio Music, has consistently produced quality techno, with support and high profile licenses from the likes of Carl Cox to Laurent Garnier. A four years static period was reignited in 2010 with A Very Different World featuring FunkdVoid, with Dj Rolando, Alexander Kowalski, Ian O'Donovan, Paul Woolford, Heiko Laux, Octave One and Steve Rachmad all featuring on the label in its new look.
And like with his own productions, Watson has been keen to vary his output as label manager with the brand new sister project, Everysoul. The label focus is versatility and creativity - The first single ‘Love in F Minor’ was released to great critical acclaim late in 2010 and his 7th studio album ‘Every Soul Needs a Guide' will follow in March 2012, with a sampler released in late Feb.
‘Pressure’ was released on Bio and featured remixes by Octave One, Steve Rachmad and Psycatron and his 2nd single on Berlin’s Tresor was released in February 2012.
A whole plethora of remixes are due to be released from various artists over the coming months including Alexander Kowalski and Funk D Void.
Vince has also recently released an 800sample DVD free on the front cover of Computer Music Magazine worldwide, selling over 1 million copies and also just recently had his music featured on Sky One's TV Series Mad Dogs series 2
His currently touring his new liveshow using hardware, which debuted at Fabric London in 2011, and has toured Japan, Brazil and Australia in the last 6 months.
To date Vince Watson has released and is currently signed to the following labels,
Rekids, Planet E, Tresor, Mule, Everysoul, Delsin, Bio, Fcom, Ibadan, Bullet:Dodge and Urban Torque.
DJ Sets :
Tresor Opening Set - Sept 2011 - http://soundcloud.com/vincewatson/vince-watson-opening-set
BBC Radio One - Jan 2012 - http://soundcloud.com/vincewatson/vince-watson-on-bbc-radio-jan
Carl Cox Global Show - 2011 - http://soundcloud.com/vincewatson/ccglobalfeb11
Dave Clarke White Noise Show - 2011 - http://soundcloud.com/vincewatson/dcwnvw
John Digweed Transitions Show - 2011 - http://soundcloud.com/vincewatson/john-digweed-transitions-mix
Current Liveset :
Subclub, Glasgow March 2012 - http://soundcloud.com/vincewatson/vince-watson-live-subclub
Website - http://www.vincewatson.com
Music Store - http://vincewatson.com/saleshop.html
Facebook Artist Page - http://www.facebook.com/vincewatsonmusic
Facebook Main Page - http://www.facebook.com/vw909
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/#!/VinceWatson
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/115465867895876565439/posts
Beatport - http://www.beatport.com/artist/vince-watson/9645
Juno Download - http://www.junodownload.com/artists/Vince+Watson/releases/
Juno - http://www.juno.co.uk/artists/Vince+Watson/
iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/vince-watson/id39865295
01. Biologique - Alola Records, 1999
02. Moments in Time LP - Alola Records, 2001
03. Moments in Time LP - Ibadan Records (US Version), 2003
04. Sublimina - Headspace Recordings, 2005
05. The eMotion Sequence – Delsin, 2006
06. Echoes from the Future : View to the Past - Bio Music, 2006
07. Every Soul Needs a Guide – Everysoul, 2012
08. Serene – Rekids, 2012
01. 1st Innovations - Rotation Records, 1995
02. Tufftrax no1 - Clubcraft Records, 1996
03. 2nd Innovations - Rotation Records, 1996
04. Musicology - Blue Basique, 1996
05. Fluxations - Primate Recordings, 1997
06. No Escape - Subsounds Records, 1997
07. First Vectors - Focus Records, 1998
08. Moodswings - Alola Records, 1998
09. Mutator - Primate Recordings, 1998
10. Obsessions – Disclosure, 1998
11. Nu Directions - Rotation Records, 1998
12. Mystical Rhythm - Alola Records, 1999
13. Pure Distinction - Disclosure Records, 1999
14. Obsessions - Disclosure Records, 1999
15. Out of the Deep - Alola Records, 1999
16. Orbit - Bio Music, 2000
17. Quadra - Bio Music, 2000
18. Prototextures - Tronic Music, 2000
19. Fracturhythms Vol 1 - Bio Music, 2001
20. Axiom - Bio Music, 2001
21. Abstractions - Bio Music, 2001
22. Mystical Rhythm Mr C Mixes - Alola Records, 2001
23. Mystical Rhythm 16b Mixes - Alola Records, 2001
24. Beneath the Sound - Alola Records, 2002
25. Try to Understand - Native Records, 2002
26. Fragments - Native Records, 2002
27. Bubbles - Alola Records, 2002
28. Images - Superbra Records, 2002
29. Illusions - Symbolism Records, 2003
30. Tranquility - Immigrant Recordings, 2003
31. Fracturhythms Vol 2 - Bio Music, 2003
32. Earthtones - Superbra Records, 2003
34. Darksoul - Ingoma Records, 2004
35. Reshapes Vol 1 - Bio Music, 2004
36. Reshapes Vol 2 - Bio Music, 2004
37. Energia - Tronic Music, 2004
38. Reshapes Vol 3 - Bio Music, 2004
39. Parallels - Bio Music, 2004
40. Pure Innersense - Fcom Records, 2004
41. Hybrid Reaction - Ingoma Records, 2004
42. Lost Episodes - Headspace Recordings, 2005
43. The Final Techtures - Superbra Records, 2005
44. Intuitions Joris Voorn Mix - Bio Music, 2005
45. Intuitions Mark Broom Mix - Bio Music, 2005
46. Influenced 002 - Influenced Records, 2005
47. Everything Changes - Fcom Records, 2005
48. Eminations - Pseudo Records, 2006
49. Echoes Sampler 1 - Bio Music, 2006
50. Echoes Sampler 2 - Bio Music, 2006
51. Echoes Sampler 3 - Bio Music, 2006
52. eMotion Sampler - Delsin Records, 2006
53. Renaissance - Planet E Communications, 2006
54. Glasgow to Amsterdam - Bio Elements, 2006
55. Ethereal - Delsin Records, 2008
56. Duality - Mule Electroniq, 2008
57. My Desire - Planet E Communications, 2009
58. Mystical Rhythm 2010 - Urban Torque Records, 2010
59. Atom - Tresor Records, 2011
60. Pressure - Psycatron Mix - Bio Music, 2011
61. Pressure - Steve Rachmad & Octave One Mixes - Bio Music, 2011
62. Sequential - Dj Rolando & Paul Woolford Mixes - Bio Music, 2011
63. Interference - Tresor Records, 2012
64. Every Soul Needs An Album Sampler – Everysoul, 2012
65. Every Soul Needs A Guide 12” – Everysoul, 2012
66. The Mixes Part 1 – Bio, (coming june 2012)
67. The Mixes Part 2 – Bio, (coming aug 2012)
68. Voodoo Disco EP – Everysoul, (coming sept 2012)
69. Funk D’Void & Vince Watson Collab EP – Bio, (coming oct 2012)
EP’s being worked on for the following labels :
01. Barracuda - Born to Porn – Scala, 1999
02. Paul Smyth - The Manse - Bio Music, 2001
03. Jerome - Polyphonic Highway - Bio Music, 2002
04. Mr. C - Siren - Sex on Wax, 2002
05. Funk D Void - Emotional Content – Soma, 2003
06. Paul Mac - Back and Forth – Primate, 2003
07. Kinga - Beechjet – Technique, 2003
08. Taho - Julias Temple – Adrenogroov, 2003
09. Ben Sims - 2nd Thought – Symbolism, 2004
10. Deetron - Emphasis – Phont, 2004
11. Oded Peled & Juho Kahilainen - Out of Home – Adrenogroov, 2004
12. John Tejada - A Fading Memory – Immigrant, 2004
13. Mark Williams - Tec Man – Ingoma, 2004
14. Oscar Mulero - Get Lost - Pure Plastic, 2004
15. Andrew B - Circles in a Circle - On Test, 2004
16. Black Dog - 4 3s 555 - Dust Science, 2005
17. Aroy Dee - The Planets – MOS, 2005
18. Shed - Egotism – Soloaction, 2006
19. Brian Kage - Interstellar Agent – Beretta, 2006
20. Electric Rescue - Forthcoming – Btrax, 2006
21. Djinxx - Exposure – Sahatek, 2006
22. Turner - She Was Sent – Orphanear, 2008
23. Shirazi - Morning Drive – Team, 2008
24. Sidearms - Humantics – Logos, 2010
25. The Thirdman - Paucity - Applied Rhythmic Technology, 2010
26. Funk D Void - Tenori - Urban Torque, 2010
27. Dirty Doering - Loco – Damage, 2010
28. Flow - Tribe - Low Pressings, 2011
29. Octave One - Nicolette - 430 West, 2011
30. Raw Hedroom - Ligon - Snork Enterprises, 2011
31. James Alexander - Directions - Friends Electric, 2011
32. Orlando Voorn - Solid Session – Nightvision, 2011
33. John Beltran - Aquatic – Rhythmic, 2011
34. Steve Rachmad - Secret Life of Machines - 2000andOne, 2012 (coming)
35. Till Krugager - 000A1 - Bullet Dodge, 2012 (coming)
36. Kristian Heikkilä - O2 – Epm, 2012 (coming)
37. Matthias Vogt - Rise – Sensual, 2012 (coming)
38. Franciso Tristano - Auricle on Bio – Infine, 2012 (coming)