ESN Turku-Åbo and Timetravels present : See Russia like never before! Discover the impressive St Petersburg, historical Novgorod, dramatic Moscow and the timeless Russian countryside between them. Join on board on this week- lasting adventure. See you on the Red Square, comrades!
See for yourself http://bit.ly/grandrussiavideo
THE SIGN-UP WILL START ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13th, AT 5 PM. A LINK TO THE SIGN-UP WILL AT THAT TIME BE POSTED IN THIS EVENT.
Price from € 395+ visa, including:
- Bus trip to Helsinki
- Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg,
- Bus trip St.Petersburg-Novgorod-Moscow-St Petersburg- Turku
- Guided city tours of St Petersburg, Novgorod and Moscow
- Guided tour of the Hermitage museum (students only)
- Accommodation in a centrally located*** hotel in St Petersburg 3 nights (inc. breakfast)
- Accommodation in *** hotel in Moscow 2 nights
- Medical Travel Insurance (covers medical expenses during the trip up to 3000 EUR)
For extra cost:
- Consular fee +processing for the Russian visa, in average 75 € for most of the EU citizens
- Breakfast in Moscow
- The guided activities during the trip. They can be prepaid online or purchased on the spot.
THE RUSSIAN VISA
NB! This trip requires a Russian Tourist Visa ( most nationalities). Timetravels will arrange one for you. For the Russian visa you need a passport, one picture +filled application form. Information on how to fill the visa documents and about online or physical meeting, held 5.3 at 17.00, will be sent to your email.
There is a plenty of cultural and party programme offered, see here http://media.aikamatkat.fi/pdf/matkaohjelma98012.pdf
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BOOKING / PAYMENT?QUESTIONS?
In case of any questions, please contact Timetravels customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com, +358 10 421 8990 ( Open Mon- Fri 10.00 - 17.00, cost : €0.09 / call + €0.17/ minute )