Come away with us on an Adventure Yoga Lifestyle Retreat April 12-19, 2014. Wild Dolphins, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Shark Education Encounter, Charity Event and more. Join Jillian Rutledge and Lacie Cosgrove in Bimini, Bahamas in April 2014 to experience Bliss.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED
(must be paid in full by March 31, 2014)
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $2200 • after Feb 28 $2400
SINGLE occupancy: $2780 • after Feb 28 $2980
On a Budget (3-4 per room)
TRIPLE occupancy (2 people share one queen bed + 1 person in one queen bed ) $1960 • after Feb 28 $2160
QUADRUPLE occupancy (2 people in each queen bed) $1860 • after Feb 28 $2060
To Register Please contact LACIE COSGROVE
for a detailed information package at:
email@example.com or call 780.721.1110
Nine nautical miles from Miami, Bimini is perched at the edge of The Great Bahama Bank, overlooking the aqua blue abyss rich in tropical fish. Discover CLARITY in the relationship of love and fear through Wild Dolphin Swims. Feel the FREEDOM to initiate visions and dreams, a progression of HARMONY anchored in breath through intense yoga practices. NOURISH your connection to the great sea of awareness. Snorkel shallow waters in the fabled Lost City of Atlantis. Bathe in rich minerals of The Healing Hole. A vortex at the edge of the Bermuda Triangle awaits you.
ADVENTURE RETREAT INCLUDES:
• 7 Nights Accommodations at Big Game Club
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (mainly local cuisine)
• Gratuity for Meals at Big Game
• Detailed Welcome Letter, Itinerary and Orientation and Tour of
• Introduction to Snorkeling and Ocean Awareness Lesson
• 4 Half Days of Wild Dolphin Swims (all equipment provided)
• 1 Beginner SUP Lesson
• SUP Tour to The Healing Hole & Mangroves
• A Visit to the Reefs & Road to Atlantis
• The Healing Seed Charity Effort
• Shark Encounter
• Ultimate Breath Session
• Daily Yoga Sessions
• Elixir Shots & Raw Chocolate Seminar
• Free Time to Reflect & Explore
• Airfare, Meals and Accommodations in Ft. Lauderdale • Transportation in Ft. Lauderdale
• 1 Lunch & 1 Supper in Bimini • Taxi To and From airport • Bahamas Departure Tax (around $25) • Your Own Extra Snacks • Underwater Photography of YOU Swimming with Dolphins • Reiki Treatments & Massage
JILLIAN RUTLEDGE has been in the presence of dolphins for 17 years. She is a freediving instructor, breath & life coach, yoga practitioner and under-water photographer. She is here to enCOURAGE and support your dolphin adventure – ultimately
diving deeper into your life.
LACIE COSGROVE has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. She has immersed herself in a deep level of study and lives the teachings as part of her daily life. An established martial artist, ancient massage therapist, mother, chocolate maker, Red Seal in Culinary Arts, Paddle Into Fitness ambassador and president of The Healing Seed Charity. She is looking forward to this opportunity to grow in truth with you!
Celebrate the Beauty of Living in Island Paradise
DISCLAIMER: the dolphins encountered on this retreat are wild. They are never coerced, forced, fed or harassed in any way. The interact at their own choosing and can leave at anytime. Guests are given strict instructions in how to interact with these animals if they approach humans. We do not condone touching or feeding.