Network & Social Chicago hosts the Paul Miller Boutique's Spring into Fashion Champagne Brunch. Guests will have the chance network with over 300 of the city’s top professionals while being in the midst of Chicago’s most talented fashion designers. In addition to the Champagne Brunch, guests will be treated to a fashion runway segment highlighting the Paul Miller Boutique; Chicago's only boutique that carries solely Chicago designers of clothing, jewelry, and accessories.
The event will take place on Saturday April 26th from 2-5pm, and is being sponsored by corporate partners LA TAN, Enterprise CarShare, Bottle & Bottega, and Social Enjoyments. The runway segment will spotlight the new designers recently signed by the Paul Miller Boutique, including:
• Prin by Prina www.prinabyprina.com
• Satoko Mizuno www.satokomizuno.com
• Elana BobySheva www.elenabobysheva.com
• Sarah Church www.churchxoxo.com
The show will be accessorized by J GEREN www.jgeren.com leather handbags and Paul Miller's eclectic jewelry. www.paulmillerdeZigns.com. Lifestyle of the Fit, hosted by spokesperson Alexandra Miller, will be on scene filming and interviewing. We look forward to an amazing day of fashion and networking, please come out and show your support!!
1. Name Tags Colored By Industry
2. Complimentary Champagne/Appetizers from 2-3pm
3. Signature Fashion Show starting at 3:30pm
4. Featured Charity Raffle at 4:15pm
5. Early Check-In starting at 1:30pm
Admission: $15 with pre-pay / $25 at the door with RSVP
*Dress Code Requirement: Please dress in business casual attire*