Workshop participants will have the possibility to aquire high level technical and tactical skills through group and individual lessons, practice in pairs, and free and guided assaults, all under the supervision and guidance of the coaches. Training sessions will be divided into two parts:
1) Physical preparation specific to fencing
2) Technical-tactical preparation
Throughout the workshop a weapon techincian and a sales area for fencing equipment will be on site and available to participants.
During training sessions a physical therapist will be present to monitor the physical condition of all athletes.
Antonio Di Ciolo Coach of Olympic Champions Alessandro Puccini, Salvatore Sanzo, Simone Vanni; participated in 7 Olympic Games
Enrico Di Ciolo European Level IV, coach and trainer for Italian national epee team (participated in 3 Olympic Games)
Simone Piccini European Level IV, coach and trainer for Italian national foil team from 2001 through 2008 (participated in Beijing Olympic Games)
Alessandro Puccini Olympic Gold Medalist (individual foil Atlanta 1996), European Level IV, coach of Italian national foil team
Amir Shabakehaz, Coach of French national under 20 team
Francesco Martinelli, Italian national team member in 6 World Championships, FIS national instructor
Michele Ciocci FIS national instructor
Riccardo Bardine FIS regional instructor
RULES FOR WORKSHOP ENROLLMENT
- at the time of enrollment all athletes must provide a doctor’s certificate attesting eligibility for competitive sports and be current members of FIS or FIE as competitive athletes.
- Athletes must bring at least three weapons in working order and appropriate equipment in accordance with FIE regulations.
- Athletes are asked to communicate any allergies.
- WORKSHOP COST (WITH ROOM AND BOARD): 650€
- WORKSHOP COST (WITHOUT ROOM AND BOARD): 400€
Please confirm by 30th april 2014
INFO : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org