Hello everyone!, well the count down is nearly over but the campaigning for your donations is still going on!
For those who don't know:
I am running the marathon for -
1. Charity Health Poverty Action
- to support their efforts in marginalized communities especially Cambodia (close to where I was born & lived when I was a child)
2. My late rather: Nigel Darlington who passed away 10 years ago, as I child I recall he mentioned that he had raced but not finished it.
- So the last mile is for you dad!
Please please sponsor me:
> INTERACTIVE MAP <
[Running number 40539]
13th April 2014...
09:20 Start & warm up. Red start Charlton Way [greenwich]
10:00 Start Race: Red Start.
14:00-15:30 Finish the race... depending on how I am feeling during the race! I have just recovered from a week of flu!
- From 13:00 there will be a Reception being hosted by the Health Poverty Action, which you are ALL welcome to come to.
This is where I will be heading towards to meet you!!!
There will be a bar & food... and all the other HPA runners will be there!!
Royal Overseas League
St James's Street
Please let me know what mile you will be at so I can look out for you! and get a picture!!!. I want to see all your faces!.
See you there! :)