** Live salsa band and dancers' favorite SALSÓN joins us for the next Yerba Buena! Don't miss it! **
** For April only, Yerba Buena has been moved to the 2nd Saturday -- as of May, we will always be on the 1st Saturday. Sorry for the confusion! **
It's SALSA PROM NIGHT! Yerba Buena Social Club celebrates ONE YEAR of bringing you salsa, art, dancing and fun! Dust off your prom gown, try on the cummerbund and find the cuff links! NO DATE REQUIRED! We will have a prom photo backdrop and crown the Yerba Buena Social Club Prom King and Queen! (maybe)
LIVE MUSIC BY
- SALSÓN (Monterey, CA), one of the Bay Area's most beloved bands for dancers, playing the best hardcore salsa and a little bachata -- live!
IN THE MIX
- DJ Hong (official SF Congress DJ, El Valenciano, Mambo Frisco, Salsa Selecta)
- Special guests TBA
spinning salsa, bachata, chachacha y mas
DANCE PERFORMANCES by
- World salsa champions Jhon and Andrew of SalsaMania
- YBSC featured artist Christine Garibian and Soraya Tribal Bellydance Company
- InEssence Bachata Dance Company directed by Bryon and Sammantha
ABOUT YERBA BUENA SOCIAL CLUB
Yerba Buena Social Club, founded in 2013, is a monthly salsa experience committed to bringing together artists, dancers, DJs and musicians to provide a uniquely fun party for salsa dancers of all levels. We offer:
- a huge, beautiful space to dance with smooth dance floor, high ceilings and industrial cooling
- art shows and exhibits by local artists
- dance shows by professional Bay Area dancers
- the best local and out-of town DJs
Our dancers come from all over California - Los Angeles, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Fresno, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and of course the SF Bay Area!
8 PM Doors open
8:30 PM Beginner friendly salsa dance lesson with Nicole and Hong
9:30 PM Dancing to music by DJ Hong + Special Guests
11:30 PM Dance floorshows by top dancers
2 AM Doors close
DATE AND TIME: Saturday April 12th, 8pm-2am
LOCATION: Inner Mission SF (formerly CELL SPACE)
2050 Bryant St.
San Francisco, CA
DOOR: $20 / 21+ ID Required
Yerba Buena Social Club is a BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) event!
- Inner Mission SF bartenders will be there with to mix your hard liquor into the cocktail of your choice.
- there is a Safeway at 16th St and Bryant within walking distance (2.5 blocks) open 24 hours. With your Yerba Buena wrist bracelet you can leave the venue and come back with your drinks.
Yerba Buena Social Club is committed to providing a safe and fun time for you, your friends and all of our patrons. To ensure everyone's safety and enjoyment, we will ask anyone behaving inappropriately toward others or who appears excessively inebriated to leave the premises immediately. Such people will be permanently barred from future Yerba Buena events. If you see anything or anyone that is making you or someone else uncomfortable, please alert a Yerba Buena Social Club or Inner Mission SF staff member. Thanks for your help in keeping Yerba Buena Social Club safe and fun!