Volkswagens, Camping and Freaks!
Camping Pass is $40.00 and you will be able to camp both Friday and Saturday nights. If you only want to camp one day, the price is still the same - $40.00. Campsite = 1 vehicle and 5 Freaks (if you love your pet protect your pet – due to recent outbreaks – NO PETS). All Campsites are Primitive 20x20. We are allotted only 100 sites, “First come, First camped!”
• Trailers and RVs are welcome.
• Courteous campers are encouraged to attend – ALL others will be asked to leave for any reason, at any time.
• Only Honda generators less than 3000 watts allowed and must be quiet.
• All events are subject to change, this is a Rain or Shine Event.
• Trophies for Coolest Campsite and Most Vintage will be awarded
Pre-registration is highly suggested.
There are activities for everyone to enjoy ALL Weekend Long. The Campground will open its gates to us at 4pm. Please make sure you have pre-registered to guarantee a site.
What better way to start the weekend off than by breaking bread with our VW family and friends at 6pm. Please bring a covered dish and your best campsite and/or VW stories.
** There will be concession this year, serving breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and if you talk real nice to Eddie, he might even make you dinner. **
Saturday April 26th
VW Car Show
• All VW Car Show - $10.00 per vehicle
• Trophies to be awarded for 1st and 2nd places
(Basic Classes: Bugs, Ghias, Type II, Type III, Things, Rails and yes Water Cooled)
VW Swap Meet
• Used Vendors:
- $30.00 pre-registered by April 12 and $45.00 day of show
- Used parts only ( if you have a mix, new vendor spacing applies)
• New Vendors:
- $45.00 pre-registered by April 12th and $60.00 day of show
- New / Used parts, toys, t-shirts, hats, literature and anything VW related.
The Cook your "Butt Off" BBQ Contest
$25.00 to enter your “Butt” (to be paid/cooked starting Friday Night)
***Club Challenge: Which club has the best flavor??
$5.00 for a judging wristband-to sample ALL the entries on Saturday***
A Local Girl Scout troop will be showing a movie on a big screen and selling snacks and drinks
(Please donate as this is a fundraiser for a trip)
Sunday April 27th - VW's Over the Skyway - 18
Please Note: Convoy will start at the Kmart Parking Lot in Ellenton (US301&I-75 exit 224) We will depart at Noon to end at the Pioneer Pinellas Settlement-Boyd Hill Nature Park in St. Pete. Please arrive in time to purchase your Toll Tag and Sticker.
Boyd Hill is a FREE park, so even if you don’t drive over the Skyway, come experience the excitement of watching the convoy roll into the park and check out the great deal at the Vendors and Swap.
Question?? You can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org