★★ Official 26th Annual Atlanta Caribbean Carnival Parade & Festival Village ★★
Saturday May 24th, 2014 Memorial Weekend come to Downtown Atlanta and watch as we bring Caribbean Culture to one of the Hottest cities in the South!!!
Better yet JOIN us, become a masquerader in one of the costume bands and enjoy the thrill of Soca and the freedom from everyday routine in person!!!!
There's No better way to officially kick off the holiday weekend and still have time for that barbecue Monday!
Take a wine, have a TIME...Atlanta Caribbean Carnival is MAS and MUSIC!
★ Parade Route: 12pm-3pm ★
* START at W. Peachtree Street (from Pine Street and Simpson Street - Marta Civic Center)
* SOUTH on Peachtree Street
* RIGHT on Andrew Young International Blvd.
* LEFT on Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
* RIGHT on Mitchell Street
* RIGHT on Magnum Street
* LEFT on Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
* RIGHT on Vine Street to Morris Brown
★ Festival Village: 10am-11pm ★
Morris Brown Herndon Stadium
643 Martin Luther King Jr
Atlanta, GA 30314
Festival Tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/26th-annual-atlanta-caribbean-carnival-tickets-10079886211?aff=es2&rank=7&sid=f12a801eb9a911e3adb612313d091a6a