Five days of popping, locking, twists, turns, flips and spins. Summer School 2014 is a great way to either improve your dancing and performance skills or give them a kick start. If you are a young person looking for an intensive week of classes to keep you entertained, this is the place for you!
Street Dance Summer School 2014 will run from Monday 11th to Friday 15rd August, 11am-4pm Daily.
Classes will start promptly at 11am every morning with a Warm Up and finish at 4pm.
£99 per person is booked before 01/05/2014
£140 per person thereafter
Choreographers to be announced!
Tel: 020 3231 0083
Summer School Address
407 Hornsey Rd. N19 4DX
Tel: 020 7272 1122
Testimonials Summer School 2013
- Really good variety, quality and value.
- I will return when I get back from school next year
- The Variety of classes met my children’s needs
- High quality of classes
- Great value for money
- The staff were quick and easy to communicate with
- The showcase was very entertaining
- I really enjoyed it and had loads of fun
- The timings of the course are perfect
- The quality of the classes is excellent
- Great Summer School, my daughter loved it!
- Variety of classes is amazing
- The quality is excellent
- Provisions were made for my special circumstances
- The show case was incredible
- Excellent communication from staff members
- I would absolutely recommend It
Testimonials from 2012:
“Like the 11am start!! Good Timing!”
“Felt the staff were very receptive and was excited to be taught by them.”
“yes yes yes we would recommend you”
“Excellent Value for money”
“Would come again.”
“The staff were very nice, patient and understandable.”
“Kids came home stimulated and exhausted every day. They thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to all involved.”
“Classes are to a high standard.”
“Parents are always kept up to date and informed.”
“The staff are friendly and interested in your child.”
“We are looking forward to the next one!”
“Information was informative and efficient.”
“The boys loved it, they said it was the best workshop they have ever been to.”