When: Friday, August 15th (Night) to Sunday, 18th.
What is it?
Kite Club’s Annual Snowkiting weekend at Mt Hotham. This is a weekend aimed at:
1. Transitioning your kiteboarding skills safely from water to snow!
2. Having an awesome time on the mountain and bonding with a tight knit small group of kiters with plenty in common!
Rough plan for weekend (obviously depending on conditions)?
If you can score Friday off work join us for a fun day of freeriding. Leaving 5:00am.
For those that need to work, head down with the rest of the crew leaving at around 5:30pm. If Saturday is your only option, make it an early leave.
*NOTE – Price does not change if come up on Saturday.
Where is it?
Mt Hotham, staying at the amazing Jalanga Ski Lodge right in the heart of it all!
Kite Club Members Only, you can join prior to the trip if you wish ($95.00 per year – great benefits)!
What level do I need to be?
Intermediate skier or snowboarder (minimum complete a blue run without falling), and absolute minimum must be riding consistently upwind on a kite.
How much is it?
$389.00 pp. for share room (6 beds)
- 2 nights accommodation.
- GoPro/’ION the action’ Video Analysis Coaching Clinic
- Snowkiting (SK) transition clinic presentation by Chris Sal, Australia’s only Snowkiting School Manager.
- SK Introductory Session.
- SK Progression Session.
- SK Freeride/Progression Session at Spot-X (lift ticket required to access).
- Basic Breakfast Saturday morning. Hot Breakfast Sunday morning.
- 1 x Picnic Lunch
- Dinner Saturday Night.
*NOTE – Conditions at Alpine Resorts can vary and are not always conducive to Snowkiting. We will do our best to get everyone out there SAFELY… However, if there is no wind, or unsafe conditions we will still run the ‘Snowkiting transition clinic’, get freeriding GoPro/’ION action and footage and have a blast!
How do I book?
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Snowkiting Booking”.
In your booking you must include…
o Full Name/s of those attending
o Mobile Number
o Skier or Snowboarder
o Ski/Snowboarding Level
o Kiteboarding Level
o Do you require any further equipment?
SPOTS ARE LIMITED SO BOOK NOW!