For the first time ever in Hua Hin a group of dedicated Dog Lovers have created a two day Dog Lover’s Festival in the month of May. The Festival is for all ages and will be jam packed with activities and things to buy for Hua Hin’s residents and guests.
Saturday 3rd of May: 12 pm-9.30pm Main Festival
Sunday 4th of May: 12 pm- 5pm Dog Adoption Drive
• Food and refreshments including wine
• A kids play area
• Face painting for kids
• Lucky Tree Lottery where you can win great prizes, such as hotel rooms in 5 star hotels
• Stalls selling designer bags, Dog Accessories, T-Shirts and so on.
• On Saturday night: Enjoy a mini concert created by talented Hua Hin artists
Sunday activities: Temple Dog organization and Project Street Dogs will have puppies out for adoption
Chub Cheva Restaurant -2/8 Naebkhehardt Rd. (at the corner of Soi Hua Hin 41 and Naebkehardt) Tel. 032 513 380
* Proceeds from this event will go to Street Dogs of Hua Hin.Soi Dog Foundation is a registered charity in Thailand (registration number: Phor.Gor. 39/2548)