INTERNATIONAL PARIS SUMMER ACADEMY
(Dance, Physical theatre, Performance & Sound Art)
4 to 31 August 2014 - Paris, France
Paris Summer Academy is a one-month intensive program of Dance, Physical theatre, Performance Art, Theatre improvisation, Yoga,... organized by ORIANTHEATRE Dance Company in partnership with Centre de danse du Marais. The program is open to all Dancers, Actors and Performance artists regardless to their nation, discipline and/or age. In 2014, the focus of the Academy is on Italian Performing Arts from yesterday till today. Hence, the Academy carefully has selected the following courses to present in 2014: - Commedia dell’Arte by one of most remarkable Italian based theatre called PICCOLO Teatro di Milano (represented by Flavio Albanese); - An avant-garde physical theatre company called Teatro La Madrugada (represented by Raul Iaiza); - a unique Performance artist and contemporary music composor called Giovanni Fontana,... For more, see below:
- Regula contra regulam Teatro / by Raul Iaiza (Italy-Argentina)
- Empty Body / by Mehdi Farajpour (Iran-France)
- Creativity in Theatre / by Markus Zohner (Switzerland)
- Contemporary Movement practice / by Skye Reynolds (Australia-Scotland)
- L’Art de la Commedia dell’Arte / by Flavio Albanese (Italy)
- Cyclic Yoga / by Mehdi FARAJPOUR (Iran-France)
- Creative Sound & Voice workshop / by Giovanni Fontana (Italy)
Click on the following link. Read through the information. Email us to get an application form. Fill in and sign it and send it back to us.
- The Academy runs from August 4 until August 31.
- 30th August is the date for Final performance (led by Giovanni Fontana)
- Early bird deadline (reduced tuition) : 15th May 2014.
- Late deadline ( full tuition) : 30th June 2014.
NOTICE: The Academy’s capacity is only for 15 participants. Once that 15 applicants signed up and their application is confirmed, the registration process will be automatically closed.
For more info and any question, do not hesitate to contact us at contact(at)oriantheatre(dot)com
More info: http://oriantheatre.com/academy-lacademie/
*Version française, ici: http://oriantheatre.com/wp-content/uploads/Académie-dété-Paris-2014.pdf)