July 17th - 21st - Join us! A songwriter vacation in the Rocky Mountains. Helping me lead the fun will be songwriters Paul Zollo, Robert Morgan Fisher, and fiddler Julie Beaver.
We will feed you, (good stuff) and house you. (very comfy). You just need to get here (We can pick you up in Boulder)
Tentatively, the list of 'events' include:
1) multiple presentations on songwriting, musicianship and performance from the above crew.
2) A real world concert from the above folks.
3) A intimate house concert for the 'campers' (probably at DP's house)
4) opportunities for campers to share songs and perform.
5) A hike led by Darryl to the continental divide, as well as other walks.
6) A farm to table dinner/bike ride in Boulder.
7) A tour of Nederland including the Carousel of Happiness!
8) Pancake breakfast cooked by Darryl.
9) If the demand exists, a card counting lesson and field trip to Blackhawk casinos about 30 minutes from Ned.
10) and more!!!
Price for the whole deal will be $850.
Send me a personal message to sign up or comment here! Sign up before April 1 to get $50 off. Pay half or full amount to save your spot.
Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or check to DP, po box 234, nederland co 80466