Welcome to the official Surf Trip event 2014 organised by STAR Study Association of Rotterdam School of Management.
Join STAR for an adventure in the southern European climate, where the waves are high and relax is deserved. The STAR Surf Trip committee will take you into a journey in the diverse and isolated lands of Zarautz (Spain) for this Summer 2014.
The camp is known as GoodPeople: http://www.goodpeoplesurf.com/
The price for the Trip is €399 for STAR members (€429 for non-members of STAR).
This includes a bunch of amazing deals:
- Bus Travel
- Free Surf Lessons (2h per-day)
- Equipment included at all times: Surf Board + Wetsuit
- Breakfast + Dinner included
- Tents (2 people x Tent)
- A one night barbecue with the whole camp
- A one night dinner with the whole Surf Trip group in one of the best local restaurants financed by STAR
- A trip to the wonderful and majestic city of San Sebastian.
- Learning how to surf and a guaranteed loads of fun!
- And more surprises to come....
What are you waiting for? Bring your swimming suits and your happy/party mood, and join us in June from the 20th until the 29th.
In this period, exams are just over, and re-sits are not yet close. What is better than taking a break from all this academic work by doing and learning something new and different than Finance or Microeconomics? Join for the Surf Trip, learn how to surf, experience the camping and surfing life, and above all, enjoy the week with a whole international group.
*OFFICIAL DEADLINE*: 15th of May
Sign up fast, spots are limited!!!
If you are interested, apply through www.rsmstar.nl/surftrip and search and click on the registration form.
The Surf Trip Committee