This year, we'll be doing this earlier in the year...
I host a lot of events here from kayaking trips, apple picking, six flags, bbq, Zombies vs humans, etc: feel free to join the facebook group
Grab a Nerf Gun and prepare for the zombie apocalypse!
Play an awesome zombie Apocalypse game with us before my party! 1:00-7pm this saturday. At prospect park!
Meet at the entrance on Ocean Ave where Lincoln St is. By subway: take Q to Parkside and then walk up Ocean the first street you see should be Lincoln st (if you see woodruff you went the wrong way and see a silly street name) Try to get there a bit before 1:00 because that's when we'll be starting!
- Nerf gun or super soaker
- Head Band or something to tie around your arm and head
- 2 Socks (in addition to the ones on your feet)
Rules for a day game:
- Humans have nerf guns and socks (you may throw them or put 1 sock in a sock to swing it as a melee weapon).
- Zombies must tag humans to make them into zombies
- Shooting a zombie = they are out of the game for 2 minutes.
- You must wear a headband on your arm if you are human or on your head if you are a zombie. Dead zombies put it around their neck for the 2 minutes.
- There will be 3-5 missions for humans. If the humans are able to complete all of the missions within the time frame and make it to the extraction point they win. If not, zombies win.
- there will be 3 original zombies that do not need to wear a headband.
- Each admins only know who 1 original zombie is, the admins will be playing as humans.
- If there is a dispute about if a human was tagged or not before shooting a zombie you settle it with a dual. stand back to back, take 3 steps each, human gets 1 bullet, zombie must tag them without getting shot with the 1 bullet. Tie breaker sudden death mode.
We need 20-25 people for this to really work. So please RSVP accurately! If you'd like to be the original zombie please message me and don't join the event so humans won't know who you are ;p.