Come learn one of the most sustainable food producing systems in the world with an incredible team of Aquaponics instructors, professionals and educators from around the including:
• Max Meyers of Nor Cal Aquaponics - lead instructor, known for combining the sciences of Aquaponics & Permaculture
• Rob Nash of Austin Aquaponics - bringing over a decade of experience with large scale Aquaponic farming techniques and hybrids
• Samantha Rodriguez of EZ Farms & Fish - who brings beauty and abundance to backyard systems and beyond
• Jon Parr of Fishnet Aquaponics - who is presently building California's largest commercial Aquaponics system of over 8 acres of Aquaponics in greenhouses
• Bock Doleman of Occidental Arts and Ecology Center - known globally for his work with watershed restoration and regenerative water system designs as well as the wealth of knowledge on aquatic ecology and permaculture.
Wether you are a beginner, a backyard hobbyist, a homesteader or a skilled professional wanting to start a career in Aquaponics this course has something to offer. This course is will provide you with a solid foundation, in depth information, and hands-on experience for designing and building cutting-edge Permaculture based Aquaponics Systems. Wether you want to grow food for you and your family, a small business or a fully commercial operation, this course will give you the foundational tools, information and experience you will need to support you in whatever Aquaponic endeavor you are interested in for years to come. At a time of global climate change, depletion of resources, pollution of water and huge losses of top soil worldwide, there has never been a more important time to learn about Aquaponics.
This course is sure to be one the largest diversity of instructors and hands on experience ever offered in an Aquaponics training!
More information and registration at: http://www.livingmandala.com/Living_Mandala/Commercial_Aquaponics_With_Applied_Permaculture_Willitts_2014.html