We have a wonderful line up of speakers for our conference in June 2014 - "Laughter and Happiness: a blueprint for Building Communities!"
1. Dr Madan Kataria: Medical doctor and creator of Laughter Yoga and inspiration for the setting up of laughter clubs in 73 countries around the world.Professor 2. Sophie Scott: Researching the neuroscience of laughter, speech and voice at University College London, and an occasional stand-up comedian.
3. Dr Mark Williamson: Director of Action for Happiness, and passionate about creating a more balanced, collaborative society.
4. Kate Hull Rodgers: International authority on Humour in the Workplace, inspirational speaker, writer and comedienne.
Dr Madan Kataria has agreed to be referee at the championships!
- morning meditation 7.00 for 7.30 start;
- Breakfast available for meditators for £5 at the hotel;
- Registration: from 9.45
- Welcome and participatory Laughter Yoga session: 10.15
- Main Speakers: 11.10am-4pm
- Championships: 4-5pm
- £65 before 31st May (see website for form)
Ask me for group / concession rates
Book via www.eventbrite.com (search on laughter in manchester)
The day will also celebrate 10 years of the Laughter Network!