Become a Certifed Laughter Yoga Leader!
Train with Ireland’s Number One Happiness & Laughter Ambassador, Michelle A. Major from www.thesunshineproject.co.uk
This seriously fun course is specifically designed for individuals wishing to develop and expand their skill base to bring more joy and laughter into their own lives and the lives of others.
Our world needs more joy!
By becoming a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader you can help spread the laughter and sprinkle the joy into corporate organisations, community organisations, yoga studios, health and fitness clubs, social clubs, senior care facilities, and the work place – or perhaps you would like to learn these playful techniques to bring more laughter and joy into your own life.
What do I get?
This two day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training includes course details as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement, which includes:
* 60-page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
* Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
* 6 months ProZone listing (full profile available for paid membership)
* continued support after your training to ensure you achieve your laughter goals
Over the 2-days, you will:
* get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
* find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
* learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
* get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
* find out how to start a Laughter Club
* find out how to start your own laughter business
When & Where
Thursday 29th and Friday 30th May 2014
KilcronaghanCentre, Tobermore, Magherafelt (conveniently located 45mins from Belfast & Derry)
Course Fee: £175.00 *early booking recommended*
Meals are additional extras and can be included at time of booking.
To register contact Michelle on email@example.com