Dear Erasmus students & friends,
ESN Timisoara is happy to announce that between 1st and 4th of May all the ESN sections from Romania are organizing the one and only National Event ‘Escape to Vama Veche’! However the adventure will last longer with ESN Timisoara, starting 30th of April until 5th of May.
You will spend 5 endless nights when you can let your spirit free while enjoying the sun, visiting places, helping local community through Social Erasmus activities and knowing Erasmus students from all over Romania.
Celebrating the 1st of May at the seaside is a well-known tradition among Romanian students and Vama Veche is the place to be when it comes to spending it in a different environment.
Already a tradition, ESN Romania organizes an adventure to Vama Veche around 1st of May. In the past editions, hundreds of ERASMUS students that came to Romania enjoyed it to the fullest.
The participation fee for this national trip is:
580 lei + 20 lei (warranty)* with ESN Card
630 lei + 20 lei (warranty)* without ESN Card
and the price includes:
- 5 nights of accommodation in Vama Veche (30th April-5th May)
- transportation with 2 buses
- organized parties in clubs with guest DJs
- welcoming pack
- SocialErasmus event
- prizes for the Olympics Games contests
- one trip to Bulgaria (take your passports/IDs with you), the entrance to the botanical garden is not included
- more surprises than you can imagine
All this sounds great, right? Then, don’t miss your chance and register for the “Escape to Vama Veche 2014” National Event, as places are limited.
Please register at the following link and make the downpayment at the specified dates and secure your spot.
We are looking forward to meeting you all in Vama Veche!
If you have any questions, we are here for you to our Facebook page or at firstname.lastname@example.org
* In case of damages, they will be paid from the warranty and the rest will be returned to you at the end of the trip.