//-- Auf Deutsch --//
Wir machen eine 100km Radtour durch Berlin und ab ins schöne, grüne und wasserreiche Umland.
* Anfänger wie auch Enthusiasten sind willkommen
* Wir fahren ca. 27km/h mit kleinen Stops und längerer Mittagspause
* Ich organisiere 1-2 Trainingsfahrten an einem Wochenende oder zwei vor dem Event
* Falls jemand bei der Organisation mithelfen möchte, wäre das großartig - bitte einfach Yasmina schreiben (danke Velonista's Berlin!)
//-- English version --//
We will ride our bikes 100km around Berlin, mostly on the outskirts where it’s nice and green and scenic.
* Novices and enthusiasts are welcome.
* Will aim for a 27km per hour speed with a lunch break mid-way.
* I'll organise 1-2 training rides on a weekend or two before the event
* If anyone wants to help organise, that would be wonderful - please leave Yasmina a message (thanks Velonista's Berlin)
//-- Global event description, from Rapha.cc --//
On Sunday 20th July 2014, join thousands of women around the world to ride 100km. A global event, ride on your own or join one of the organised rides. Rides will be taking place everywhere, including several led by Rapha. Over 4,000 women took part in 2013 — this year we're aiming to double that number.
So, how do you get involved?
1. Say you're joining this worldwide event by clicking 'Join'
2. Officially become a part of this global movement by registering and find out more → http://bit.ly/womens100
The Rapha Women’s 100 is not a competition to see who is the fastest — it is about gathering a global community of women around the world to take part in this shared adventure.
In the build up to the 20th of July, we will feature tales from the women riding the 100 and chart their training, experiences and thoughts leading up to the big day. From seasoned racers to brand new roadies, the riders will discuss their cycling and the goal of riding 100km this summer.
Take part in the Facebook discussion on this page, and follow here as we help you prepare for the day.