After some deliberation and conversation, we believe that the management of HCAS has listened to our concerns and will hopefully make some immediate changes to increase the health of the shelter and live outcomes. We have decided to hold off on the rally now. We want to give them a chance to fix some of the issues and revisit having a rally (if necessary) after the next meeting. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTED THE ANIMALS LAST EVENING!!