ANATOLIAN & Everybody Loves Events
Participants are ensembles from Italy, Slovenia, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Bulgary, Hungary…
Folklore groups – Majorettes - Modern dance groups - Band
17.07.2014 Arrıval at Praque, Accomodatıon at the hotel and Dınner
18.07.2014 Breakfast. Museum tour, tour of the "Golden City". Tour of the center of Wenceslas and Old Town Square, the Church of Tina, the Charles Bridge, the Jewish Quarter, the streets of Prague . The possibility of organizing optional excursion boat ride Vltava. Back to the hotel. Dinner .Performance of the ensembles . Overnight.
19.07.2014 Breakfast. After breakfast, tour of Prague: Hradčani - Prague Castle with the Strahov Monastery, the monastery's library from the 17 century St. Vitus Cathedral. Vita and the chapel of St.. Venceslava, the St. George, the new and the old royal palace, Loreto, Golden Lane, Party ... After the tour free time for individual activities. Return to Hotel. Dinner. Performance of the ansambles and closing of the festival, socializing with other groups,Optional visit one of the traditional PUB’s . Overnight.
20.07.2014 Breakfast, departure of the groups
Condıtıons of the Festıval :
- Number of partıcıpants ara not limited - No age limits - Organizatıon of the performances for the partıcıpants
Partıcıpatıon fee ; 120 Euro perperson…
- Accomodatıon in 3*** Hotel with 1/3,1/4 rooms and wi-fi
(Surcharge for 1/2 room is 5 € per person per night)
- Half boards (breakfast + dınner)
- Organızatıon expenses
- Letter of invitation
- At every 20 partıcıpants, one person free at coast
- Any group should be paid advance of %40 of total sum on account of organizers untıl 15th of Aprıl 2014, The rest of money, %60 should be paid after the group arrıved. In case of cancellatıon, advance will be not refund.
Contact persons : Arif Sönmez +90 534 600 1879
firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com