We have a great pleasure of inviting you to one of the most exciting Santi Team trips to Orda Caves in Ural, Russia.
As you all know this cave is one of the most exquisite and beautiful caves a diver can ever dive in.
Why? Let me give you some of the reasons:
- amazing visibility ( over 30 m ),
- relatively small depth ( max 16 m and average 8,5 m ),
- gypsum, white walls of the cave create unusual climate and brightness,
- even though the cave is not fully discovered yet it is very well navigated and it is very safe to dive there,
- the dive base is very well equipped and well prepared for everything the diver needs,
it is a professional diving center including Santi demo center with full range of demo suitsfor testing.
The location of the Cave in Ural is amazing and friendly community is very helpful.
It will be a really unforgettable trip.
The temperatures during our trip will be vernal: +5 C in the cave and approx. from +10 to +20 C outside so take the clothes accordingly. The water temperature is +5 C and the visibilityis even greater during the springtime.
Under following link you can find the report from our previous Santi trip from May 2012.
see also the video, which for sure will encourage you to go there with us and see for yourselves.
If you are interested in joining this remarkable trip together with Santi,
please contact SANTI local dealer