Join us on the MV Tala for an awesome week on the Red Sea, from the 2nd to the 9th of October.
Combines North and Brothers in a magnificient treat of wreck and reef combination.
The pristine waters between Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada offer some of the Red Sea's best surprises.This northerly itinerary combines the most well known wrecks in the Red Sea with incredible walls, reefs, and hard coral gardens. Photographers as well as other divers will be left with stunning memories of this exquisite route.
Example sites include:
Shaab Erg, Abu Nahaa, Ungoush, Gubal, Shag Rock, Thistlegorm, Dunraven, Alternatives, Ras Mohamed, El Mina
The Brother Islands, the tops of two undersea mountains rising from the depth, are located about 50 nautical miles off-shore, near the town of Quseir. Part of the Marine Park, they offer breathtaking underwater scenery, wall diving along their entire perimeter and the possibility to spot a wide variety of pelagics.
*Surcharge 50 Euro. Surcharge included: all port fees, taxes, fuel surcharge.
Prices are per person.
· Included: 7 nights on board (last night either on board or in a hotel), 6 days diving (min 3 dives/day,
last day 2 dives), full board & soft drinks (water, tea, coffee, Coca, Sprite), local transfers, dive guides,
· Not included: Flight/visa, diving equipment, alcohol beverages, Nitrox, tips for crew(while tips for the
crew are at the discretion of the clients, it is customary that approximately Euro 50 per client is left as
tip for the crew for the week if clients are satisfied with the service on board)
· Booking: 35% deposit required for booking. Full payment is due within 60 days of departure date.
· Cancellation policy: before 90 days of departure date, full refund less a cancellation fee of 100€. No
refunds within 90 days of departure date.
· All Rental/Course and Bar tabs are paid aboard.
THELONGHOSE will also run UTD and IANTD courses on board if anyone interested.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to book your space!!!