Let’s explore the magnificence of Pakistan with “Discover Pakistan”
"Brief Description of Place to Visit + Detail of Plan"
Discover Pakistan launches a one of its kinds mountaineering training program under highly qualified and experienced mountaineers combined with a summit attempt to a peak which has no local claim yet.
Expedition Leader: Dr. Abdul Jabbar Bhatti. Lt. Col (Retd.)
President’s Medal for Pride of Performance, Tamgha-i-Basalat.
With 31 years in adventure sports, has a vast experience of Mountaineering and Paragliding and has traveled to various parts of the world for the purpose.(G 11, Broad peak ,summit er)
Detailed Profile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RfGE4X3Am8YjV0cl9BQU1KRWc/edit?usp=sharing
Expedition Manager: Ahmed Mujtaba Ali
A seasoned mountaineer and a veteran of several high peaks which include Mt. Muztagh Ata (7546m) in China, Mt. Koksil Sar V (5830m) and a summiter of Mt. Malika Parbat North (5235m). Ahmed Mujtaba excels in preparing and leading advanced treks.
Detailed Profile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RfGE4X3Am8QWxUb1d6S0JPSkU/edit?usp=sharingi
Falak Sher (also known as Falak Sar) is a mountain in Ushu Valley of Swat-Kohistan. At 5,918 metres (19,416 ft), it is considered the highest peak of the Swat district in the Hindu Kush mountains.
This mountain was climbed for the first time by W.K.A Berry and C.H. Tyndale-Biscoe of New Zealand in 1957 from its North ridge. The second ascent was made by Dr. Wolf Gang Stephen who also climbed Distaghil Sar and Malika Parbat.
There is no successful local claim yet on this summit.
No of Days: 14-15
Weather Condition: Cold
Level: Advanced and Technical
Details of Plan:
• Day 1: Islamabad to Kalam
Drive from Islamabad to Kalam, night stay in Hotel.
• Day2 : Stay in Kalam
• Day 3: Kalam to Falaksar Chishma by Jeep and Chishma to Aabshar 3 hours trek . Overnight in camps.
• Day 4: Gali
Trek from Aabshar to Gali (5 hr trek). Overnight in camps.
• Day 5: Gali to Falak Sar Base Camp (4 hrs trek)(4300m)
Trek to Falak Sar Base Camp. Overnight in camps.
• Day 6-7: Training and acclimatization at Base camp (4300 meters).
• Day 8-9: Ascent to Camp-1 and training (4750 meters)
• Day 10: Camp-2 (5300 meters)
• Day 11-12: Summit Push (5918 meters)
• Day 13: Back to Base Camp
• Day 14: Back to Islamabad via Kalam
- Transport (Pick and Drop from Islamabad / Rawalpindi and back on Selected Routes).
- Jeep Rental.
- Camping Equipment . (Tents, Sleeping Bags, Mattress)
- Relevant individual gear (Harness, Helmet, Crampons, Ice axe, Rope, Sling, Jumar , Carabineer , Figure of 8)
- Mountaineering training.
- Services of a guide.
- Quality Hotel Accommodation on sharing basis as per itinerary
- 3 Times a day Quality Meals during the Trip.
- Tea, Green Tea and Soup
- Road tolls.
- Basic first aid kit.
- Kitchen equipment & Related items
- 12.5 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 12.5 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Services not Included:
- Personal Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
- Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
- Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
- Anything not mentioned in services included section.
Cost: PKR 45,000/-
5% special discount will be available to female participants only.
20,000/- PKR Advance and form must be filled to confirm registration.
Discover Pakistan offers a perfect match between price and quality services. DP works with the aim of providing a platform to nature lovers and adventure enthusiastic and thus enabling them to discover the Magnificence of the land of hospitality, Pakistan.
Last date for Booking is = 18th May, 2014.
For More Details and Booking Please Call
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Details:
Account Title = Discover Pakistan
Account Number= 00362002788732
Silk Bank (On-line Cash Deposit Facility Available in all silk bank Branches across Pakistan / ATM Funds Transfer Facility Also Available VIA 1-link / Internet Banking Funds Transfer Facility)
To stay updated for our upcoming events please join our official group
Further Customized Packages for Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir are also available for Groups and couples.