Three-day event to showcase all things culinary in Santa Barbara inspired by the legacy of local resident Julia Child. Click here to learn more: www.bacaraculinaryweekend.com or call (888) 906-3421.
With miles of rolling vineyards, dozens of farmers and fishermen, nationally-acclaimed artisans and trendy new restaurants, Santa Barbara County is growing into one of the nation’s top up-and-coming culinary destinations. But much about what makes this region so unique
remains a well-kept secret; until now.
In partnership with Edible Santa Barbara and The Julia Child Foundation for Gastronomy and the Culinary Arts, Bacara Resort & Spa is pleased to introduce the Santa Barbara Food & Wine Weekend at Bacara from June 6-8, 2014. Set within the luxurious surroundings of Bacara Resort, the three-day event will take guests on a culinary tour of Santa Barbara County from sea to Santa Ynez.
Highlights of the Santa Barbara Food & Wine Weekend at Bacara include:
- Cooking demonstrations by the region's top Chefs
- Educational seminars and Media panels
- Santa Barbara County Vintners' Association Wine Reception
- Intimate Miró dinner with Master Sommelier Brian McClintic
- Grand tasting of Santa Barbara' top culinary neighborhoods
- Video tribute featuring original footage of Julia Child