- Six full days at sea - 14 scuba dives - two whole
afternoons chasing after whale sharks (free diving).
- Photo tips and advices of Franco Banfi.
- Boat services and guide
- Seven nights accommodation at hotel in Vila do Porto
with bed and breakfast services and taxes
(sharing double room)
- One overnight in Lisboa
- Transfers return-trip airport / hotel in Santa Maria
- Daily transfers return-trip hotel / marina
- Daily transfers return-trip hotel / Vila do Porto in the
- Pre-departure information; organization of the trip; guide;
The Azores archipelago is located in the heart of the Atlantic Ocean, on the edge of the European
Teeming with marine life, the island of Santa Maria is one of the most interesting and diverse in the
world, most than being the southernmost and warmest of the Azores. Diving at this location means
stunning visibility in summer season — over 30 metres — to find schools of tunas and mackerels,
resident mobulas, along with the elegant blue sharks and whale sharks. Additional reef species are
common such as groupers, snappers, moray eels, rays, invertebrates, and crustaceans.
When you add the chance of finding sea turtles, mola mola and varied species of dolphins, this
adventure becomes a visual feast and a truly photographic opportunity.
Pls ask for full program to: firstname.lastname@example.org