Zapraszamy na spotkanie z Warsaw International Triathlon Club ("WITC"), którego weterani podzielą się swoimi triathlonowymi doświadczeniami.
Prezentacja będzie prowadzona w języku polskim oraz angielskim!
Triathlon is absolutely BOOMING in Poland and here we present a great opportunity to jump into the action! We invite you to ERGO for a friendly, after-work discussion about the world of triathlon with veterans of Warsaw's largest international sports community, Warsaw International Triathlon Club ("WITC"). If you don't know much about triathlon, here's your chance to:
- Hear from first-time triathletes and Ironman-distance veterans who will talk about their personal experience
- Learn the basics of what triathlon is and the different races you can target in Poland
- Understand how to get started and properly train for your first race
- Learn about critical race day preparation
- Hear about transitioning from running to triathlon
The meeting will be held in English and Polish language. Come join us!
About Warsaw International Triathlon Club:
WITC is an international community in Warsaw promoting diversity and culture exchange through sports activities - focusing on running, fitness and triathlon. Founded in 2011, WITC's 550+ athletes originate from more than 20 countries. We hold group training 5 days a week and have specific activities tailored for beginners. We invite you to learn more about us by bookmarking our website: www.warsawtriclub.com, liking our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/warsawtriclub) and joining our Facebook group (www.facebook.com/groups/warsawtriclub).