Short Wars has found a unique way to raise funds to produce their 2014 winning short screenplay. Short Wars has invited 18 guest bartenders to the BBC Tavern & Grill to compete to raise the most money for their film. Each bartender is guaranteed to walk away with 10% of what they raise for their named charity. The bartender that raises the most for Short Wars, will receive 50% of what they raise for their named charity. This will be a fun night for all!
Short Wars has set up a fund with the Delaware Community Foundation, (www.delcf.org) that will make all donations TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
It's simple, just donate to the fund in the name of the bartender that you support. All advance online donations, as well as the cash and check donations made at the event will count towards the bartenders donations!
Three ways to donate:
1. By credit card at www.shortwars.org link will direct you to the DFC site. Make sure you put the bartender's name that you're supporting in the comment field.
2. By check, payable to the Delaware Community Foundation with Short Wars & the guest bartender’s name that you’re supporting on the memo line. Mail to: DFC 100 W. 10th Street, Suite 115, Wilmington, DE 19899.
3. By coming to the BBC Tavern & Grill on June 18th and donate with check or cash
Guest Bartenders include:
1. Sean Gardner - Delaware Community Foundation https://www.delcf.org/
2. Jacqueline Gatti Truluck - Bean's Battle Fund - http://www.gofundme.com/BeansBattleFund
3. Lou Gatti - Delaware Food Bank http://www.fbd.org/
4. Vanessa Gatti - Ronald McDonald House http://www.rmhde.org/
5. Rhonda Engard-Gatti - Serviam Girls Academy http://www.serviamgirlsacademy.org/
6. Cfa Weiss - NJ Search and Rescue http://njsar.org/
7. David Greenberg -Philabundance http://www.philabundance.org/
8. Eric Rieger - Alex's Lemonade http://www.alexslemonade.org/
9. Frank Williams - Wounded Warrior Project http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
10. Rick Nichols - Delaware Humane Association http://www.dehumane.org/
11. Donna DeGregorio - Ovarian Cancer National Alliance http://www.ovariancancer.org/
12. Anna-Carin Brewer - Paws http://www.paws.org/
13. Bomber Bennett - Chrome Riders of NJ http://www.chromeriders.org/
14. Teresa Radcliffe - Radcliffe Memorial Golf Tournament https://www.facebook.com/groups/112897022125687/
15. Chrissy Tighe- Radcliffe Memorial Golf Tournament https://www.facebook.com/groups/112897022125687/
16. Gordon DelGiorno - Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition http://www.debreastcancer.org/
17. Teresa Glogowski Huff - Saving Eliza http://www.gofundme.com/ElizaONeill
18. Carmen Lord - CatNIP http://www.catniprescue.org/catnipcats/Welcome.html1.