*We update our page regularly, if you would prefer not to receive notifications, please click the "snowflake" on the top right of the page & select "turn off notifications".
Children's Community Group.
Every Saturday 11am-1pm, Hale Village Hall.
Activities include dramas sessions, dancing, singing, music, crafts, games, scenery & prop making.
The Neaven and William’s Trust Children's Community Group is a non profit charitable organisation, dedicated to nurturing children’s creativity.
We recognise that every child is unique therefore we offer a unique, affordable program where children can be happy and fulfilled in a safe, fun environment. Sessions are designed to enable every child to achieve their true potential by building confidence, growing self-esteem, developing social skills and improving concentration.
Sessions provide a mix of drama, dance, music, crafts and games; we also encourage children to take part in prop and costume making for our productions. Numbers are kept small and age groups split to ensure individual attention. Our coach Gaynor O’Grady will focus on children’s enthusiasm, engagement and progress as opposed to precision and initial ability; we are on hand to guide, support, inspire and encourage EVERY child.
* Our Sessions currently run every Saturday at Hale Village Hall (High Street, Hale, L24 4AF – 82 bus stops just outside).
* Sessions will be 11am – 1pm with a short snack break in the middle.
* Subs are £1.00 for under 5's / £2.00 for over 5's, including a drink and small snack. Should this prove difficult for anyone please get in touch.
* ALL subs or donations are paid back into the club for room hire, snacks, costumes, props etc. Any funds raised from ticket sales will be donated to the NAWT (www.neavenandwilliamstrust.co.uk).
* Parents are encouraged to remain with their children throughout the sessions; siblings are also welcome to stay, a small selection of toys and colouring equipment is available for their use.
* Parents are welcome to take part in our sessions and to get involved with children’s performances. Some small adult parts will be available in our plays and pantomimes, please ask for details if you would like to take part.
* PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES, ON REGISTRATION WE WILL ASK ALL PARENTS TO SIGN A DISCLAIMER TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS; PARENTS WILL ALSO BE ASKED TO CONFIRM WHETHER OR NOT CHILDREN’S CAN BE PHOTOGRAPHED FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
For Under 5's: Anna Rathbone or Tracey Evans
For Over 5's: Gaynor O'Grady