Are you ready to change your body AND free your mind? Join us for one of Boston’s most comprehensive 200 hour vinyasa teacher trainings!
Guided by PranaVayu Yoga founder David Magone, this 200 hour training will give you all the tools necessary to transform in ways that you might never have thought possible. Through dedicated hard work, practice, and study, you will experience the ways in which our innovative training system can help you rapidly cultivate a strong and flexible body, a positive and courageous mental outlook, and the strength of heart required to lead others on their path to awakening and peace. With it’s emphasis on small group exercises, information creation practices, and experiential learning, this program is unlike any yoga teacher training offered today.
Over the course of this program you will learn:
- Specialized training methods that can help you radically improve strength and flexibility in as little as one single practice
- An empowering life philosophy that can be used to transform both positive and negative experiences into tools for deeper insight and awakening
- A series of millenia-old meditations that will show you how to consciously cultivate an open heart and a peaceful mind
- Yoga sequencing technologies that can be used to construct thousands of unique and highly efficient yoga classes for beginning and intermediate students
- The art of postural assisting
- The basics of Periodization – A favorite technique of Olympic Gold Medalists that will help you realize your peak potential by learning to work smarter rather than harder
- A proprietary alignment system that can be used to safely position any posture that you will ever encounter in a yoga class
- The basics of human anatomy and physiology
October 18 - 26, 2014
February 7 - 15, 2015
Location: Karma Yoga Newbury Street
About David Magone: David Magone is the Founder of PranaVayu Yoga, a school of yoga established in 2001. David’s classes have been named in Travel + Leisure Magazine’s “25 Top Yoga Studios Around the World”. David has received a number of accolades in the press with features in Vogue Magazine UK, the Wall Street Journal, Self Magazine, Women’s Health and many other publications. In addition to teaching PranaVayu classes, workshops and trainings worldwide, David regularly contributes to the Huffington Post Healthy Living section.
For more information on this program or to register, see: http://pranavayu.com/become-a-teacher/intensive-training/