Paul, Dawn, and Eleanor are very happy to invite you to our first 'encuentro milonguero', at St. George's Bristol in the historic port city of Bristol, in the West of England.
*** As always, clicking "going" on the Facebook event is NOT registration. It tells us and other people that you are interested in the event. Registration is here:
Price £75. We'll respond to your registration with payment details, and payment will confirm your place. The number of participants will be limited with close leader/follower balance. ***
** Heavenly music - warm embraces - social dancing **
Four milongas over three days – traditional music in tandas.
Our DJ line-up:
Friday 20:00 - 02:00 - Lynn Collins
Saturday 14:00 - 19:00 - Deborah Segantini
Saturday 22:00 - 03:00 - Stefan Wimmer
Sunday 14:00 - 20:00 - Céline Deveze
More details of the DJs, programme, travel, accommodation, venue information and a map, are all on our website under "Encuentro 2014":
Direct link to Google map: http://mapsengine.google.com/map/view?mid=ziW1-8wCaNys.kTyx0c5LhYyg
If you would like:
- to dance with and for your partners in a wonderful close embrace
- to dance to wonderful traditional music
- to choose your partners with the positive consent of ‘mirada y cabeceo’
- to be dancing with everyone else on the floor as well as your partner, giving space to the couples in front and behind, and respecting those already dancing when you enter the floor
- to dance socially and not just with the same people
- to know that other people are also happy
... we would love you to come.
"C'ést pas la mème, sans les Anglais".