DMA2014 is a unique 2-day conference that focuses on the latest digital marketing strategies from the top practitioners in the Asian market, with strong take away lessons that can be implemented effectively in your own organization.
DMA2014 features more than 10 top digital marketing professionals and thought leaders with an Asian perspective.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
● Leveraging Twitter - Fabien Bouhier
● MyTeksi: A Regional Digital Case Study – Cheryl Goh
● Growth Hacking for Enterprise – Simon Lim
● Social Media Analytics - Marcus Foon
● Creative Content Creation - Chris Wee
● Purpose Driven Emotional Branding in The Digital Age - Jon Tan
● Digital Marketing in the Malay Market - Ikhwan Nazri
● Personal Data Protection Act – Know How
● Building Content Distributing Channels – Yanzer Lee
● Celebrity Social Seeding – Prashan Chitty
● PANEL (Q & A) – Melissa Lee
Click here to view the latest DMA2014 Agenda
- Learning style: 40% conference sessions + 60% interactive workshop sessions
- Latest digital marketing trends, technique and success stories that are relevant and applicable to an Asian digital ecosystem
- Latest digital marketing tools & methodologies to apply in your own organization
- Learn how to maximize your organization’s digital marketing and branding efforts with the latest trends, strategies, methodologies and tools at DMA2014
- Learn from insights and experiences from the top thought leaders in the Asian digital marketing industry.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
#1: MONETISING SOCIAL MEDIA IS THE NEW REALITY.
Social media is already proven game-changer for organizations looking to reduce costs, drive sales,
manage customer relationships and build new brand engagement opportunities. Don’t miss out.
#2: DMA2014 LEARNING FROM LOCALIZED SUCCESS STORIES 2014 IS ALL
Theorizing about global social media trends that work well abroad is one thing; Understanding how firms are
effectively utilizing digital marketing channels on a local / Asian context through success stories that are
focused on real-world application is another entirely.
#3: STAY AHEAD OF THE PACK WITH INNOVATIVE IDEAS
It stands to reason that those striving to stay ahead of their competitors in an ever increasingly cluttered
digital marketing ecosystem don’t have time to rest on their laurels – which is why our program focuses on
emerging trends and solutions to give you the edge you need to stay relevant in the eyes of your customers.
#4: GREAT INSIGHT, INCREDIBLE VALUE-FOR-MONEY
To hire teams of consultants to get the same insight you’d find at DMA 2014 would easily cost you
hundreds of thousands of Ringgits.
#5: DESPITE NEW TECHNOLOGY, RELATIONSHIPS ARE STILL ABOUT PEOPLE
A recent Forbes study found that 92% of executives believe face-to-face meetings are crucial for meaningful,
profitable business relationships. Everyone wants to win new business, develop great partnerships,
and connect with peers; DMA2014 is the ideal networking environment to do just that.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, CMOs, MDs, Company Owners, Entrepreneurs, Co-Founders
VPs/Directors/Managers/Executives of :-
● e-Commerce & Media
● Digital Media
● Social Media
● Advertising & Promotion
● Marketing Communications/MARCOMM
Experienced professionals looking for new ideas and also for less experienced marketers looking for
practical insights into how world-class brands sustain their success.