On June 7th, anonymous citizens and their works will become the main artists of the outdoor galleries all over the world.
Wallpeople we want to invite participants to present their creations related to Nature, from any point of view: the evolution, animal and plant world, her beauty, her destruction, human relationships, our feelings towards her, etc.
All formats that can be placed on a wall will be accepted: photography, illustration, text, collage, fabric, works with plants, compositions of different materials, etc.
How to participate in ‘Wallpeople 2014: Back to Nature’
1. Everyone can participate.
2. Go to the specified place in your city with one or more works made by you.
3. Stick up your work(s) in the wall with the rest of works.
4. Organization will have double-sided adhesive tape to stick your works. Even so, we strongly RECOMMEND YOU TO BRING YOUR OWN ADHESIVE TAPE OR GLUE to make the process easier.
5. Organization will mark the start and ending of the event (about 3-4 hours).
6. When the exhibition ends, you can take your work back or take other’s work. If you want, you can write down your contact info in case who took your work wants to tell you anything.
✓ WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMATS:
. Light works which can be stuck up to the wall with adhesive tape or glue.
. Any technique or format is permitted: drawing, painting, illustration, photography, collage, comics, paper, cardboard, wood (light), canvas, crochet, prints, mixed compositions, badges, handmade cards, origami, album covers, vinyl, cassettes painted, post-its, etc.
✗WE DON’T ACCEPT:
. Works which has to be hung with hooks or nails
. Works with either offensive or discriminatory content
NOTE: We could take some pictures of the event to publish them in a communication or publishing means.
For further information, please visit:
. Web: www.wallpeople.org
. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WallpeopleOfficialPage
. Twitter: http://twitter.com/Wallpeople