The Grinder Girls – Allie Sparks and Tera Robots – will be teaching another GoGo Dancing Workshop.
THE WORKSHOP: 4-hour long workshop involving the following:
• Basic Foundation of GoGo Dance Moves
• Free Styling to different genres of music
• Learning a Routine, with a solo freestyle
• Conditioning and Cool-Down/Stretch
• At the end of class, whoever wants to practice dancing in front of a crowd will have the chance to do a solo dance (or in pairs with a friend if you'd like) in front of the rest of the class. You're welcome to bring your own song that you'd want to dance to!!
Like last time, we will provide the students with water and some light/healthy snack :)
SPACE: There are only 10 spots for the workshop, due to space in the studio. Sign up early!!
PRICE: $35 prior to the workshop and $40 on the day of.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Message Tera Phoenix your email address and she will send you a paypal invoice which can be paid with your paypal or credit/debit card. You can also meet up with her and pay her in cash. The day of the workshop we can only take cash because the studio does not have a register/credit card machine.
The Grinder Girls are still looking for new talent.