Come for a retreat for accelerated healing and deep psychological, emotional and spiritual reprogramming in the jungle of Peru this July.
This will be a unique merging of some of the most powerful healing, and mind- expanding traditions of the indigenous shamans of Peru, and the Western world- Medicine work and psychotherapy. It will be a combination of four Ayahuasca journeys, with one of the most skilled Shipibo healers of his generation- Ricardo Amaringo, and daily transformational workshops, designed to help you navigate the shamanic landscapes, and make the most out of the medicine journeys, facilitated by psychotherapist Meriana Dinkova. The workshops will address a variety of core issues that plant medicines can heal, and give you a map, a framework, and a cutting edge tool kit to navigate the Ayahuasca experience in a safe way, while maximizing the learning and the spiritual transformation it can provide.
This retreat will be a unique combination of traditional healing modalities with Ayahuasca and other Master Plants, cutting edge consciousness hacking tools, psychotherapy techniques and group process .
We will use neo-shamanic technology aimed at recognizing and reprogramming of emotional malware , getting rid of psychological viruses, and rebooting and upgrading your personal and spiritual operating system:)
Between ceremonies participants will be put on a special plant diet with Master plants, selected specifically for them by Richardo.
- Learn neo-shamanistic, transpersonal, and somatic techniques for navigating the multi-dinmentional landscapes, and harvesting their spiritual treasures.
- Recognize and shift whatever emotional ties and unconscious beliefs are holding you back from being your highest and most authentic self, and from fully rocking your life and your expression in the world.
- Get support in custom- designing and embodying the YOU, that you are called and inspired to grow into, and learn how to live and manifest from that place
- We will become aware of our ancestral contracts and beliefs, which are no longer serving us, and align our energy and intention in ways that supercharge the manifestation of the goals and projects, aligned with our deepest purpose
- Through specialized consciousness tools, we will explore ways to deal with and shift difficult experiences, and uncover the treasures they often hide
-You will become aware of places where you are still holding unresolved resentments and regrets and will learn rituals and practices, that support you to forgive and let go - be it others or most importantly yourself.
- You will learn tools to open and work with different dimensions of reality and to use the beings from those realms as guides and allies. You will learn ways to work with the archetypes from your personal mythology , as well as the 'proper code of conduct', when encountering entities from other planes.
- You will get a lot of support with integration of the experiences during the retreat into your life 'back home'
Those retreats tend to facilitate deep bonding between participants, which often leads to friendships, community and support network, which go way beyond the retreat itself.
Early Bird- $1495 until 9pm PST on May 17th,
$1595 there after
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot (we will keep the numbers up to 15 people, so participants can get a lot of individual attention)
To RSVP and prepay go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ayahuasca-in-peru-medicine-journeys-and-psychotherapy-transformational-workshops-retreat-tickets-10960919405
The price doesn't include air fare. Contact me for tips on getting cheaper plane tickets
IT DOES INCLUDE:
- pick up from the airport
- 4 optional Ayahuasca ceremonies
- lodging at the beautiful retreat center in the jungle, 90 min from Iquitos
- plant diet with master plants
- workshops before, after and between ceremonies
- opportunity to learn the teachings of Richardo Amaringo
- if needed - individual support with Meriana Dinkova MFT
- WiFi for 4 hours a day
- laundry service
- bedding and mosquito net
If you can't make it to this retreat, there will be another Peru retreat with a different, experienced and internationally renowned shaman in December 14-21st. He is a musical wizard with an amazing voice and really beautiful brew. He has a lot of experience working with international groups in Peru, as well as in many other countries. For more information go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ayahuasca-in-peru-in-december-medicine-journeys-and-transformational-workshops-retreat-tickets-11637416827
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email Meriana - firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning- the retreats might lead to realizations, what might challenge your self concept and your view of reality. It might lead to deeper connection to core values around what really matters in life, how to deeply honor yourself and others , and the things that really make you happy (which are often different from the things we spend most of our time chasing).
Unless you have been doing deep work already, that might lead you to questioning and wanting to change some of the things you identify with, and arrange your priorities around , if they are not in accordance with your soul's calling. Ayahuasca has an uncanny way of bringing out one's biggest, wisest and most authentic self, beyond our cultural identity, childhood habituation, and emotional virus- ware of fear, doubt and self criticism. Living from that authentic place can bring long term happiness and fulfillment, and in some cases it can catalyze some much needed changes.
If you want to arrive a week earlier- come and participate at the 10th International Amazonian Shamanism conference http://www.vineofthesoul.org/ (mention Meriana's name when registering)
Meriana Dinkova is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT Lic#45696) and Life and Relationship Coach in private practice in SF. For the last 16 years she has studied and practiced a variety of tantric, meditative and therapeutic methods involving the connection between spirit and body and the ways our attention influences our experience, particularly in the realms of connection, mindfulness and consciousness exploration. In the last couple of years, she has been teaching about tools for navigating non-ordinary states of consciousness and in July of 2013, together with author David Jay Brown, she taught workshops on 'Navigating Altered States' at the 9th International Shamanism Conference in Peru. She is the author of the upcoming book 'Navigating Altered States'. For more info go to http://www.merianadinkova.com/
Ricardo Amaringo now has over 20 years of experience as a traditional curandero and ayahuasquero. He is one of the most skilled Shipibo healers of his generation, having refined his skills through intensive dieting and arduous work. Ricardo has now developed a profound knowledge of medicinal plants, traditional Shipbo ayahuasca ceremony and icaros (traditional healing songs); and hopes to share traditional Shipibo healing with those who need it the most. In early 2011, he opened Nihue Rao Centro Espiritual in order to share his work with the world. Ricardo Amaringo is a master curandero who treats his patients through traditional healing diets, plant medicine and ayahuasca ceremony. Ricardo is a gifted healer and a master of traditional ayahuasca ceremony, known for his powerfully healing icaros. He also trains and educates individuals interested in pursuing this healing path.