We are planning to conduct WJJ's 1st WORLD JIU-JITSU CHAMPIONSHIPS in Nov 2014 in Ohio, USA...!!
Information as follows:
1. Required Check-In for Weigh-In, Uniform Inspection & Late Registration on Saturday Nov 15, 2014. Referee Training & Competitor Orientation on Saturday at the Official Hotel.
2."Competition Day" & Date: Sunday, November 16, 2014
3. Hosted by the United States Ju-Jitsu Federation (USJJF, www.usjjf.org)
4. Sanctioned by the World Jiu-Jitsu Confederation (WJJ), International Member of TAFISA and Martial Arts International Federation (MAIF).
5. Official Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
6. This will be an "Open Event" for All Ju-Jitsuka - Worldwide..!!
7. Competition Divisions: "Ju-Jitsu Kumite" (includes Striking, Throwing & Grappling), Jiu-Jitsu Grappling (Gi & No-Gi), Ju-Jitsu Kata (E-Bo-No-Kata, Ne-Waza-No-Kata, Kime-No-Kata, Goshin-Jutsu-No-Kata), and "Ju-Jitsu Self Defense" (Free Form)
8. Venue: Pinnacle Sports Center, Twinsburg, Ohio USA
We want your "Input on Participation".. Please advise if you are interested in attending &/or competing in this WJJC World Event and if you are interested in bring a Team for this World
More details Coming..!!
Bruce R. Bethers
President, USJJF, www.usjjf.org
Secretary General, WJJ