On June 6-8, 2014, YNA will be heading to Penn Sylvan Health Society (PSHS) for the first annual Tiki Tumble naked volleyball weekend! This is a big event organized by the Tiki Tomba volleyball group, and there will be games going on all weekend. An estimated 100 people are already expected to attend (in addition to regular members). People of all levels can participate in the volleyball, and games will be split up by A, B and AA divisions. There will be some professional players and competitive games. Non-participants can watch games or enjoy the other facilities and YNA activities at the club.
The Tiki Tomba group has been playing volleyball at nudist resorts for the last 5 years. Their attendance at White Thorn's volleyball Superbowl was covered in ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4537381
Regular PSHS rates have been steeply discounted to just $40 for the whole weekend! This includes grounds fees and camping. Entry is $40 whether you come for a day or all weekend. People can arrive as early as Thursday night at no extra cost. However the main crowd will be arriving Friday afternoon / evening. See below about food costs.
-V-ball games all day - pick-up and play, just for fun and practice!
- 5:30pm Chakra Meditation with Sue Ann
- 2pm Yoga with Kali
- 7:00pm to 8:30pm Cloud Party acoustic jam out set
- 9pm to 2am: Dance music and light show provided by DJ Crawdad and BDavis
**Volleyball Tournament Officially Starts!**
- 8:30am V-ball meeting for A and B division players, followed by games starting at 9am.
- 9:30am Meeting for AA division players, followed by games.
- 2pm Yoga with Kali
- Body painting (time / place TBA)
- 6 / 6:30pm Dinner (see below about food)
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm Cloud Party acoustic jam out set
- 9pm - 2am Dance music and light show provided by DJ Crawdad and BDavis
- Volleyball tournament continues with the playoffs and Finals main event
- 10:30am Chakra Meditation with Sue Ann
- Champion Circle Celebration
**Meetings, games and other activities will be announced on the PA system, with details of where to go.**
FACILITIES / LODGING: PSHS has an outdoor pool, sauna, indoor pool, clubhouse, tennis courts and volleyball courts. There is a field for everyone to camp overnight together. They do have room rentals for anyone who doesn't want to tent. Please contact PSHS to book a room: 717-445-6330.
FOOD: There is a snack bar open for lunch 11am - 2pm Saturday and Sunday. There will also be grills for people to cook their own food. Friday night we will probably order pizza for whoever wants it ($2-$3 / slice). On Saturday we will collect money to get a take-out dinner or buy food to grill. Alcoholic beverages are BYOB (no glass).
WHAT TO BRING: Basic packing list - towel, sunblock, license / ID, sneakers, tenting gear, flashlight, and bug spray.
Event page on YNA website: http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/event/penn-sylvan-naked-volleyball
Hope to see you there!