Remember the magic of the 4th of July when you were a kid?
Reconnect with your inner kid again at our transformational 4-day **SUMMER CAMP** on the Stanislaus River!
You'll find the more traditional Independence Day stuff from days gone by — sparklers, s'mores, bonfires, (organic) corn on the cob & watermelon, super-soaker splash fights, bubble blowing, barbecue on the grill, hula hoops, swimming, rope swings, tree houses ....
... now add Yoga, Meditation, Breathwork, Mindfulness, Gourmet Organic Meals, Inspirational Playshops, Conscious & Ecstatic Dances, 5Rhythms, Biodanza....
... then mix it up with an off-the-hook, beautiful, art-filled fantasy playground that's been described as "Burning Man without the Dust" or where "Disneyland meets Fantasy Island" ....
... and you've found the SUMMER CAMP of your dreams!
Leave the fog behind, along with your desk, email and devices. Unplug, recharge, and reconnect with yourself and others. Celebrate SUMMER in a place that's guaranteed to be WARM and SUNNY for a change!
• 5Rhythms “Sweat Your Prayers” ~ with Jennifer Burner
• Biodanza: The Dance of Life ~ with Zora Coeur de Roy
• Nightly dances with DJ's Mark Metz & Pangea
• Authentic Communication w/ Charlie Rebich
• CircleSong ~ with Copperwoman
• More yoga, meditation, playshops facilitators TBA!!
• Delicious organic meals from Isa Jacoby, chef extraordinaire
A typical day might include:
- Sunrise organic fruit, home made granola, yogurt and coffee by the river. (Gluten free and vegan options always!)
- Hot showers in our sparkly bathrooms
- Yoga, meditation & mindfulness class
- 5Rhythms Class and/or Ecstatic, Conscious DJ'd Dance
- Hearty, healthy buffet organic brunch in a stunning river front dining terrace ... could be house-smoked salmon, home-made gluten free breads, frittata, seasonal fruit compote, berry pancakes...
- Inspirational workshops and playshops -- such as Clarity Breathwork, Conscious Communication, Rock Stacking, Art Making & more.
- Gentle river rafting (no experience necessary) with snacks served riverside — all equipment provided
- Kid's Camp (for ages 7–12) supervised by a professional Montessori teacher
- Free time to swim in a pristine river and lounge with your feet in the water, or in the shade from a hanging tree swing, or a hammock on our sandy beach, all while drinking iced tea or picking ripe figs that are dangling from a nearby tree...
- Get an optional massage or healing session from our team of professional therapists
- Juicy organic watermelon (while dipping your toes in the river)
- Bubble blowing, ice cream making and other surprises
- Scrumptious all-you-can-eat dinner
- More dancing with the Bay Area's best "ecstatic dance" or "5Rhythms" DJs under the trees and stars on our grassy dance "floor" with fantasy lighting all around
- Live acoustic music with world class musicians, Kirtan or sound healing
- Talent shows, fire dancing, hooping, juggling
- Late night snacks or home-made birthday cakes, with candles, and a big assortment of herb teas
- S'mores with bonfire jam sessions into the night
- Sweet, deep connections with an open-hearted, friendly, creative, conscious community.
- Sleeping soundly in your tent with crickets providing the backround music
EASY TO GET TO — Our private riverfront oasis is just 90 minutes east of the San Francisco Bay Area (Oakland Airport), on the road to Yosemite National Park.
ALL-INCLUSIVE TICKET PRICING:
$545 ~ thru Thurs, June 19 ($495pp with group of 4+)
$575 ~ thru Thurs, June 26 ($525pp w/ group of 4+)
$595 ~ after Thurs, June 26
As we are limited to 150 attendees, shorter stays will only be made available if space remains during the final 2 weeks.
Children (12 & under)
$375 (max. of 15 kids)
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• DELICIOUS ORGANIC MEALS, beverages and sumptuous snacks served in our stunning riverside dining terrace. (Gluten free, vegan, vegetarian and Paleo omnivores alike will be well fed.) Our incredible chefs offer healthy delectable food, artistically presented, and served with heaping spoonfuls of LOVE!
- "GLAMPING," NOT CAMPING: 4 days and 3 nights of COMFORTABLE luxury camping on immaculate dust-free manicured grassy lawns with shade trees and river views, hot showers and impeccable clean bathrooms (with granite counter-tops)!
• RIVER RAFTING with Gail the RiverGuidess and River Journey Adventures -- all equipment included! (Bring your super soaker for the splash fights!)
• ALL WORKSHOPS & PLAYSHOPS
• KIDS CAMP for ages 7-12, on a first-come, first-served basis (limited to 15 kids). Check with us if your kids are older or younger; we sometimes make exceptions.
We offer exclusive access to a stunning, sustainably developed, private 13-acre riverfront estate with hammocks & rope swings galore, "Burning Man" inspired sculpture and art installations, trees carved into topiaries, spectacular evening laser and LED lighting, a vintage car and motorcycle collection, Balinese statues and temple carvings, waterfalls, a temple made of living redwood trees, totem poles... and more surprises at every turn.
Described as "Disneyland Meets Burning Man" — this artistic retreat property never fails to amaze even seasoned world travelers.
Gail the RiverGuidess has pioneered transformational river adventures such as this for over 20 years, and is pulling out all the stops for a weekend you won't soon forget.
No rafting or dance experience necessary! You can just hang out in a hammock beside the river, eat, drink iced tea, enjoy the balmy breezes and watch the flow go by.
Or you can enjoy every activity offered. It's the ultimate weekend getaway that will leave you feeling happy, rejuvenated, and creatively inspired.
The connections you make at the river will be lasting and genuine. We strive to cultivate an open-hearted space where you feel safe to reconnect with your innocence and joy.
Nurture your body. Open your heart. Come down to the river and play!
~* ~* ~*
"These trips are exquisite opportunities to live in conscious community that is playful, joyous, fulfilling, and delightful. Seems like you've reached perfection!" ~ Evalena Rose, Sebastopol, 2012
"A magical journey into personal connection for those in our wonder-filled community and newcomers alike. Fresh thoughts, honest feelings, shared connection, loving intention, all while letting the water run between our yogic toes!" — J.A., Russian River, June 6th, 2010
~* ~* ~*
ALSO THIS SUMMER:
Aug 29–Sept 1 ~ Labor Day River of Bliss ~ your kinder, gentler alternative to Black Rock City!
Due to the popularity of these events, and a limit of 150 attendees, we expect both weekends will fill fast.
May the River Guide Us ~* ~*