Tango de Salon WORLD CHAMPIONS
Cristina Sosa and Daniel Naccuchio the 2008 Tango de Salon World Champions are visiting Melbourne from the 14th to the 15th of June 2014
With a program of Intensive Tango Workshops to be held on the weekend: Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th June.
Milongas 13th, 14th, 15th June
Private lessons by appointment
Dedicated Beginners Session Monday 16th June
Early Bird (A) Book and pay before April 19th for 15% off "Salon Pass"
Early Bird (B) Book and pay before May 10th for 10% off "Salon Pass"
BOOK FOR WORKSHOPS ONLINE:
Saturday 14th June
• Propuesta y respuesta (proposal and response) Lead in general, how to lead, how to interpret the lead. The development of the art of dialogue within lead and follow
• Giros suaves del hombre y la mujer (smooth turns for men and ladies) How to create smooth turns, how to use with with the music, the lead and embellishments.
• Di sarli His life, his influence in tango, the musical features that help us to dance to his music.
Sunday 15th June
• Musicalidad (musicality) TIEMPO, MEDIO TIEMPO, and DOBLE TIEMPO. Identification of instruments and pause; relationship between movement and music.
•Boleos & Sacadas . The techniques in general; the execution at the exact moment with the music. Sequences with different style boleos and sacdas
• Sequences with history . The sequences that were made famous by the renowned Milongueros of the past and present. The development of todays tango by studying the tradition, with details of famous iconographic figures and special tango motifs with their historical references.
Monday 16th June - Beginners Session
• Tango Basics- Beginners/Intermediate