A.K.S DANCE TRAINING CENTER & DR. AGENCY
11. INTERNATIONAL CULTURE AND FOLKLORE FESTİVAL SPECIFICATIONS
1. Domestic and foreign groups will join to the festival.
2. The guests will be in Gebze (our city) on 16.05.2015
3. The guests will leave from Gebze after breakfast on 20.05.2015
4. The guests will be hosted in social accommodation places in our city and near cities.
5. All groups will come with their own vehicles and all groups will pay their own fuel.
6. The participant groups should have totally 32 members including administrative staff and dancers.
7. The performance time of the groups will be between 10-15 minutes.
8. The groups will perform maximum 5-7 minutes at the celebrations of 19.05.2015
9. Groups can perform with live music, with prerecorded CD’s or Music on external USB drives. (Format MP3 WAV)
10. At pointed dates there will be cortege and activities. In spare times, historical places of Istanbul, Kocaeli, and Gebze will be visited.
11. There will be four protocol visits and some gifts and plaques will be given to the participants during these visits. If you would like to present your own gifts on these visits, please feel free to do so.
12. Participant groups should send information e-mails to us about their participation until 01 February 2014.Any group that is interested in participating should send an email to us regarding their participation and with any questions to email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime however, because arrangements and bookings need to be made in advance applications to join the festival must be made before February please also be aware that the festival may become fully booked before this date.
13. Gebze city is 5 km far away to Istanbul border and 30 km far away from Istanbul city center. So there will be Istanbul tours at free times.
14. The groups who will participate in the festival should inform us about the number of people in their groups with a chart that includes the name surname, sex, and date of birth of every member of the group including the administrators and dancers.
15. The participating group members (especially the dancers) should consist of young people. Because, the festival is a Youth Festival.
16. The Festival schedule will be sent out to all interested parties after 1st of May, 2015.
17. Any groups arriving by plane will be met at the airport and transported to the festival free of charge.