I International Festival and Competition performing Arts
"Championship of Caucasus 2014"
"16-20 June 2014"
The founder and organizer of the festival competition
"The Caucasian Association of International Festival"
Supported by: Ministry of Culture of Armenia
1: General provisions
1.1. Aims and objectives:
- Identify and comprehensive support of talented and promising children and youth;
- Exchange of experience between the teams, managers and teachers, support permanent creative contacts between them, bring them together under the festival movement;
- Lighting of the Festival in the media.
1.2. Date and place:
The competition is held from 23 to 27 June 2014 in Yerevan-Armenia
1.3. Participants of the festival:
Children, youth, adults from all over the world
1.4. In the days of the festival:
At the festival, created and run creative workshops, press room , TV companies and newspapers.
1.5. General Conditions:
- Competitive performances organized by the Organizing Committee on schedule, according to the draw .
- Each team featured artists are entitled to participate in two or more categories.
- Audio records to be recorded on a CD or mini discs .
- Audio records in MP3 and WMA files are not accepted.
- Never use a low technical level of the track . When bad soundtrack number withdrawn from the contest .
- In the contest performances allowed the use of light effects.
- Estimates contestants are issued after each performance .
- All the participants are required for all competition days to be at the festival, to participate in its work.
2. The conditions of competition on vocals - Soloists, duets, ensembles
2.1. The contest is held on the nominations:
- Folk singing, folklore
- Pop singing
- Jazz singing
2.2 Age groups: 7-9 younger, with an average of 10-12, 13-15, older, youth 16-18 Master 19-25
2.2.1 The rights of participants:
- The head, if necessary, has the right to stop the performance of his party's first 30 seconds to start the competitive performance again (only for the younger age groups).
- Contestants performing dancers can use.
2.3 Mandatory requirements :
- Competitive performances are conducted using phonograms " minus ", " live" accompaniment or unaccompanied.
- Duration of the performance - no more than 3 minutes. If you exceed this time, the jury has the right to stop the track.
2.4 Special Awards : The Jury
4 . The conditions of competition on the choreography
( solos , duets , ensembles , small forms )
4.1 The competition is held in the nominations :
Age groups: 7-9 younger , with an average of 10-12 , 13-15, older , youth 16-18 , Master 19-25
- Children's Dance - 6-9 years
- Folk dance - ethnic , folk, dances of different nationalities , with an exposure of style, art , and music )
- People - stylized dance - the performance of folk dances in modern arrangements )
- Modern dance - contemporary dance , jazz , modern , modernist, neo-folk , Afro- jazz , Afro , with an exposure of style and technology
- Classical dance
- Dance show - the idea , the bright stage incarnation , the integrity of the rooms , entertainment ! In this category may use any lighting effects, costume acts as an additional effect on the show.
- Street Dance -Hip-Hop, House, Break-Dance, Crump, Street Jazz,
- Sports - dancing Latin dances , salsa, bachata , merengue - Typical folk dances characteristic , historical dance -musical - duration is not more than 15 minutes.
- Duration of performance no more than 4 minutes , dance show - no more than 7 minutes. If you exceed this time, the jury stops the soundtrack , takes off from the competition ..
- In the category of small forms may be 2 to 4 participants (inclusive).
Special awards : The Jury
6. The jury. Evaluation of performances
- To assess the competitive performances created by the jury , which is composed of prominent figures of culture and arts of foreign countries : professional directors, composers , choreographers , vocalists , as well as experienced teachers and critics .
- The jury evaluated the contestants on the 10-point and 5 -point scale .
- All records are sent to the Organizing Committee of the jury of the festival organizing committee , " FIFA Caucasus - 2014".
- Representatives of the Organizing Committee are not members of the jury, do not participate in the voting.
- The jury has the right to disclose the results of the competition before the official announcement.
- Each member of the jury is entitled to vote, in discussion before the decision by all the members of the jury.
- The jury evaluates the performance of the contestants on stage , takes a professional solution .
- The jury did not take into account the financial possibilities , social class , nationality and place of residence of the contestants - only work on a completely equal footing , according to this provision.
- Applicants are evaluated based on the results of one round (the sum ) .
- In assessing the competitive performances light support ( a variety of special lighting effects ) not taken into account , except for the dancing show .
- The president of the festival has the right in case of emergency make your decision in the interests of children , teachers and the festival.
- Do not challenge the opinion of the jury , in conflict with both the jury and the rest of participants and their accompanying persons . The jury's decision is final and no correspondence will be !
- Organization of the prize pool is assigned to Festival international movement "Championship of the Caucasus in 2014 ."
- Companies, firms and individual members of the business community are allowed to make charitable contributions to the festival and to establish the prizes .
- Announcement of results, rewarding and Gala held in accordance with the program of the festival.
- Award made in each category and age group competitors ( Grand Prix , 1, 2 , 3 Prize - winner , 4, 5, 6 awards - the student , and specials. Prizes ) .
- Premium Fund : cups , diplomas, from the partners of the festival -contest .
- Grand Prix awarded to one of the owners of the 1st prize of the highest number of votes of the members of the jury, but not less than 51 %. The Jury Grand Prix could not be awarded .
8. Applications and conditions:
The application deadline is June 1, 2014 g
Number of accompanying unlimited.
When the full set of participants to the festival , the organizing committee has the right to stop accepting applications early.
Cost przhivanie 4 nights for 1 person :
2 ,3 -bed rooms is 120 euros
For every 25 participants 1 player for free.
The registration fee includes : accommodation , 3 meals a day , swimming pool. Participation in sports activities , participants diplomas , photos and video filming .
Teams or individual performers pay participation fee for each nomination in the amount of 10 Euros for 1 member .
After submitting the application , provide for 5 days : the list of staff , stating: passport details , date and place of birth, home address ,
After receipt of the application and a list of the team is a contract , an invoice for the total amount. The signed agreement is sent by fax or e-mail our (the originals brought with them to the festival in 2 copies .
Payment of bills produced 30% of the total amount within 5 working days after receipt of the invoice by wire transfer to the details of the Organizer. The remaining 70 % of the amount paid up to June 1, 2014
In the event of a change or replacement of the participant immediately report new data before June 1, 2014
In case of early arrival or delay of participants after the festival participants must pay for meals and lodging up to June 1, 2014 only on invoices issued by the Organizing Committee .
To participate in the competition must apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Caucasian Association of International Festivals
The President ----------------------------------A. Ghukassian.