TIKI OASIS invites you to a weekend in SAN FRANCISCO with two events to check out.... Friday at The Walt Disney Family Museum 7-10pm and Saturday at The Beat Museum 4-7pm!
FRIDAY JUNE 20th: ANIMATE YOUR NIGHT
It is the Tiki Oasis PRE-PARTY at the Walt Disney Family Museum! This year we are celebrating a special addition to the Walt Disney Family Museum ... an Audio-Animatronics® bird just like what you see today in the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland!
What to expect at this year's Animate Your Night: Enchanted Tiki Oasis Pre-Party....
* LISTEN IN in on a discussion about Audio-Animatronics® and Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room with panelists Garner Holt and Bill Butler of Garner Holt Productions and former Disney artists, designers, and bonafide tiki aficionados, Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily.
* GET SERENADED by the swooning sounds of King Kukulele
* ENJOY special performances from Fisherman’s Tiki Trio.
* SIP on exotic cocktails from San Francisco's own Smuggler's Cove!
* DO THE MOUSE with San Francisco's Sweethearts, The Devil-Ettes!
* ON YOUR WAY IN, grab a frozen tropical delight from Frozen Kuhsterd or something yummy at one of the savory food trucks, but leave your shrunken heads at the door.
Tickets include entry to MAGIC, COLOR, FLAIR: the world of Mary Blair.
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:
Members: $12 party only, $20 party + presentation
Non-members: $20 party only, $30 party + presentation
Event 7pm-10pm / Presentations at 7:30 & 9pm
SATURDAY JUNE 21st: THE BEAT MUSEUM
Join Tiki Oasis from 4pm-7pm as we take over The Beat Museum for this special private event! Only $5 will gain you entry to the museum and the event!
Special 10% discount on all items including books, t-shirts, posters and more!
Hotel Discount Code
25% room rates to the TRITON HOTEL in SF for the Pre-Tiki Oasis Party! They have 'On the Road' wallpaper!
Walt Disney once said of Audio-Animatronics®, "it's just another dimension in the animation we have been doing all our life." It debuted in 1963 in Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland, and changed the world of theme parks—and tiki—forever.