End-of-Year Picnic, Park Day, and Curriculum Swap!
Friday, June 13, 2014, 12pm-3pm
Forsyth Park, 157 Lucas Avenue in Kingston (Ulster County)
This is an inclusive event open to all homeschoolers and prospective homeschoolers!
- food for your family, as well as whatever you'd like to share
- greens, carrots, and apples for the animals in the mini Forsyth zoo/nature center (plus quarters if you want to give them feed from the machines)
- baseball gear (Declan, Milo and Conrad would love another pick-up
baseball game, all ages and skills are welcomed, so bring your favorite
glove/bat for anyone interested in playing)
- gear for capture the flag
- scooters, frisbees, etc.
- curriculum you're interested in unloading
If your family has a particular interest you'd like to share with other families (Pokemon, American Girl dolls, etc.), feel free to post to the list to highlight those suggestions and find each other.
In the event of inclement weather, a decision will be made by 10am that morning, so check back here on the list for any cancellation information. Otherwise, it's on!
See you at the End-of-Year Picnic, Park Day, and Curriculum Swap!
~ Erica & crew and Sarahmarie & crew