John Terry is nowhere near the national side, the feelgood factor of the wonderful season 13-14 still fresh in our minds and noone gives England a cat's chance in hell.
Which frankly is the perfect backdrop for Brazil 14 and here is why you should come and join us at The Ship.
1) £3 virtually all drinks during England games. Wow.
2) Massive screen, the biggest in Kilburn*. New HD projector system being installed, stereo sound.
3) Seating for 80 or so, standing for about the same number.
4) Free in, free club after the late weekend games.
All England games will be on the big screen, others on request, all games will be on the TV.
For parties email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The Golden Egg used to have the biggest screen but we do not think The Earl Derby has retained it. Tell us if we are wrong.