Login Accedi ^
Italiano
Registrati
Registrati su Weekeep! Trova i tuoi amici di Facebook, organizza i tuoi viaggi e visita oltre 1.000.000 eventi in tutto il mondo!
Accedi con Facebook
Accedi con Google+
Facebook Google+
X
RISULTATI
MAPPA
DETTAGLIO
$mapTile_Titolo
$mapTile_Immagine
$mapTile_Indirizzo
$mapTile_LastMinute
$mapTile_Durata
Località
Dormire
Mangiare
Offerte Speciali
Eventi
Mostra tutte le 7 categorieMostra meno categorie
Mostra tutte le 11 LOCALITAMostra meno località
Mostra tutte le 23 sistemazioniMostra meno sistemazioni
PREZZO : da € a
OSPITI :
CAMERE :
STELLE : da a
Mostra tutte le 13 categorieMostra meno categorie
Mostra tutte le 13 categorieMostra meno categorie

Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Certification

Dublin, Ireland Dublino, Irlanda
Google+

Use Code: CHPHDUB1 and SAVE $700
http://masterhypnosistraining.com/conversational-hypnosis/

- Learn the real secrets to being more than just a good hypnotherapist… discover how to be a truly exceptional, elegant and irresistible hypnotherapist… the kind who receives wildly enthusiastic testimonials from every client

- Understand how to guide people into trance without doing an induction at all… utilizing an amazingly simple technique

- Effectively guarantee that your clients will go into the precise level and depth of trance every time

- Know the exact words to say so that you set up the right conditions BEFORE you start your inductions

- Utilize a pre-induction interview technique that gives you all the information you need to create smooth and successful hypnosis sessions

- Know the 6 most powerful conversation inductions that you can do any time, any place, and anywhere

- Understand how to perform both overt AND covert change work

- Ascertain the most important part of every conversational induction that will make it undetectable every time

- How to implement the “4 Primary Patterns of Hypnotic Therapy” to deal with pretty much ANY situation you might come across

- Uncover how to ensure your hypnosis work “sticks” and succeeds… every time

- Comprehend a true “cover-all-areas” process that allows you to do change work totally covertly without even knowing your client’s problem

- Keenly knowing how to spot when it’s right to delve into someone’s past, and when to leave well enough alone

- Employing an extremely effective and conversational “stepping stone” induction for all occasions… this one can be done equally well on an airplane or in a therapeutic setting

- Extensive knowledge of the key core pattern that takes care of 80% of ALL client situations come… and three more methods to quickly clear up the remaining 20%

- Cultivating a powerful technique to alter your client’s state of consciousness even when they realize what’s going onSteve Roehm teaching Hypnosis

- Developing change work as something that you do in conversation… within normal everyday places where you’re just having a chat with someone and ‘bam!…’ they’re in a trance without even knowing it

- Study one of Milton Erickson’s favorite trance inductions, and how you can use it to captivate and seamlessly move someone’s attention as you simultaneously deepen the trance

- Recognize how to turn the induction INTO the actual change work itself, saving you tons of time, boosting your success rate, and allowing you to spend the rest of the session “installing” the change

- Identify 5 simple steps for making language patterns “second nature” to you. People will marvel at your eloquence and listen “spellbound” to your every word

- Apply a little known principle to make your inductions irresistible… know the secrets of the “Non-Awareness Set.”

- This one-technique approach is a cornerstone of the training, enabling you to control people’s attention easily, and virtually guaranteeing that they’ll go into trance when you desire

Plus much, much, MUCH MORE…

http://masterhypnosistraining.com/conversational-hypnosis/

Veniteci a trovare
dal 3 al 8 agosto 2014

Che Tempo fa

Recensioni

Caricamento...
Caricamento...
In questa zona i nostri Partner offrono: