Warm up the engine for the "Centovolte Strong Air Show", the only aviation event in Tuscany in 2014, scheduled on the seafront on the 15th June with the participation of aerobatic team Frecce Tricolori patrol that, in the conclusion of the program, be relaxed in the sky tricolor longest in the world, accompanied by the voice of Maestro Luciano Pavarotti.
It 'also the presence of a certain number of aircraft and both military and civilian patrols from France, Hungary and Switzerland. The technical organization of the AEC Bresso has developed, in close cooperation with the municipality of Forte dei Marmi, a real carousel of air that will amaze and thrill audiences, linking past, present and future. I waited on the show biplanes historical thirties and propeller fighters of World War II.
There will be performances by some samples of aerobatics and abroad. Expected in flight also a tribute to the host city of the MAF. The Experimental Department of the Air Force will also produce some in-flight aircraft of the latest generation, which is currently provided.
For more information you can follow the scheduling of the event on the sites of the city.
Meanwhile, here is the Flight schedule as announced provisional dall'AereoCLub Bresso, partner of the Municipality in organizing the event on 15 June 2014:
Beginning of the event at 15.00, at the sea of Forte dei Marmi
• FIAT G-59 - Pino Valenti
• Patrouille REVA
• P3 FLYERS
• CAP 10 - Guido Dalla Rosa Prati
• CAP 231 - Rudy Christmas
• Yak 9 - Paul Gavazzi
• Agusta Westland AW139
• Bucker Jungmann Bü 131B - Maurizio Costa
• YAK 52 - Vári Gyula
• MB-326 - Renzo Catellani
• Helicopter HH-3F Pelican 15th Wing SAR
• C27J - Air Force Flight Test AM
• Eurofighter, 2000 - Air Force Flight Test
• AMX Ghibli - Air Force Flight Test
• MB 339-313 ° ARROWS Group AA TRICOLORI
The area affected by the air show is very large, you should Sprinkle on the entire beach.
• Access to the beach is free from anywhere (even from the resort). If you wish to make use of services such as beach chairs, umbrellas, bars, restaurants, etc.., Remember that these are extra. Ask for information directly to operators. For any bookings, including hotel, check out the websites.
• It is recommended to residents of Forte dei Marmi, and all surrounding areas (Marina di Massa, Montignoso, Lido di Camaiore, etc..) To reach the area of the event using alternative means to own vehicles, such as buses or motorcycles, even though the remains the best means of bicycle: you will easily find parking at the end of the event will not be clogged in traffic it may takes less time for the outward and return!
• Follow all warnings issued by the Port of Viareggio, both in terms of the restricted area to navigation and bathing in the sea in front of Forte dei Marmi, both in terms of standards of conduct for bathing (do not go in the water if you have eaten, wait at least three hours from ingestion of any food, especially if cold, cool and often gradually, etc).
• Use always and everywhere, especially children and older people, capellini, sunglasses and sunscreen with a high protection factor. ARE HIGHLY ADVISED SUNGLASSES NOT offer adequate protection. Remember that on the west coast of Italy (Forte dei Marmi) have the sun in front!!
Pilots participating in the event are all professionals, they can obviously hear your voices, but at the end of their program acrobatic can see you. Remember that it is customary in all airshow greet them during the final step (the plane slam the wings from side to side in flight right) then agitated at the top of towels, t-shirts or capellini. THERE IS NO GREATER SATISFACTION AND REWARD FOR THEM!